Wrestling Forum banner

Angelina: 'Snooki doesn't belong in WWE'

9309 152
Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s8...318/angelina-snooki-doesnt-belong-in-wwe.html (Same story is likely on a better site too)

I doubt anyone gives a crap but it looks like these Jersey Shore people can actually garner some degree of publicity.
Former Jersey Shore star Angelina Pivarnick has criticised Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's recent appearance on WWE Monday Night Raw.

On Monday's Raw telecast, WWE diva Vickie Guerrero challenged Snooki to take part in a six-person bout at next month's WrestleMania pay-per-view event.

Responding to Snooki's wrestling debut, Pivarnick, who is pursuing her own grappling career with rival company TNA, suggested that her former co-star's decision to step into the ring was driven by jealousy.

"[She is] a fat troll who should never wear those shorts ... or be in a wrestling ring," Pivarnick said.

The former Jersey Shore star made a series of appearances on TNA Impact! earlier this month, on which she aligned with wrestlers Cookie and Robbie E.
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,428 Posts
At first I thought Angelina Love was the Angelina.

There's a easy way to end the argument: Snooki's in the WWE working a match at WrestleMania, Angelina's in TNA working matches on Impact.

· Great One?..
13,047 Posts
Couldn't agree with her more, I posted this in another forum as well.

Angelina is leagues beyond Snooki, in the looks department that is, because that is the only thing important about the two.

I was wondering how people that look like that make it on TV.

· Registered
983 Posts
Just like Charlie Sheen, the sooner that people stop giving the Jersey Shore trash some of their time, the better. Snooki may be ugly, but shes going to be at WrestleMania while Angelina will be on a probably poorly built PPV.

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,428 Posts
my head almost exploded at how stupid the last part of your post was
No I was saying that Angelina is trying to talk shit about Snooki but Snooki is in WWE competing at WrestleMania while Angelina is in TNA on Impact.

· Registered
4,114 Posts
fpalm UGH, a nobody talking shit about a fat ugly troll. Both of them should fuck off. Snooki is the most famous person from Jersey Shore (she'll be forgotten by the end of the year probably) because every TV show needs a freakshow character to laugh at.

· Banned
2,700 Posts
No I was saying that Angelina is trying to talk shit about Snooki but Snooki is in WWE competing at WrestleMania while Angelina is in TNA on Impact.
I took it as this was justification that Snooki somehow more belongs in wrestling than Angelina because of this, when in reality it is just an awful decision by vince to try and bring in a few more PPV buys from some morons who actually want to see that dumb bitch at WM. It doesn't prove she is more worthy of being in wrestling, if that's what you were getting at. If not my mistake for misinterpreting your post.

Just because one is 'more famous' (snooki being more famous than Angelina) and is on the more high profile show doesn't mean she has any more business being in the business, when the fact is both have less than zero reason to be involved in any wrestling promotion

· Registered
993 Posts
What about J-Woww

· Banned
2,700 Posts
fpalm UGH, a nobody talking shit about a fat ugly troll. Both of them should fuck off. Snooki is the most famous person from Jersey Shore (she'll be forgotten by the end of the year probably) because every TV show needs a freakshow character to laugh at.
not that anyone should give a shit, but come on breh, the Situation is surely more famous than that bitch

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,428 Posts
Yeah but my point is: How is Angelina gonna talk shit about Snooki when Angelina appearing in TNA whose "career high" I guess in ratings is like a 1.9 while Snooki is appearing in WWE, the world's largest wrestling promotion at the biggest wrestling event in the world.

I know that both of them should be nowhere near a wrestling ring but still. And if WWE or TNA really wanted ratings why don't they get the biggest star of Jersey Shore on the show, I'll give you a hint, he calls himself "The Situation".

· Banned
2,700 Posts
Yeah but my point is: How is Angelina gonna talk shit about Snooki when Angelina appearing in TNA whose "career high" I guess in ratings is like a 1.9 while Snooki is appearing in WWE, the world's largest wrestling promotion at the biggest wrestling event in the world.

I know that both of them should be nowhere near a wrestling ring but still. And if WWE or TNA really wanted ratings why don't they get the biggest star of Jersey Shore on the show, I'll give you a hint, he calls himself "The Situation".
I agree, and at least the Situation is the closest thing to entertainment from that abortion of a show.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.