Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey moron, you want to know why everybody hates you and wants you gone. I'll give you 5 reasons. Reason #1, you are annoying little girl that really needs to grow up. Reason #2, your sig sucks big time. Reason #3, you were banned but you managed to weasil your way back in. Reason #4, your fantasies of sleeping with every famous person is delusional and you need to see a shrink about it. And half of those on your list is married. Reason #5, you've used a couple of words that irked them, the first is Chall; there is no such word, and the second word is so sensitive I won't dare repeat it.

I've been just spamming your posts just for fun, but when I've admitted to doing something wrong, I've taken some heat for it. Well no more Mr. Nice Guy, 'cause thats out the window. This is war, and I won't rest till I've run you out of WEforums. The next time I respond to one of your stupid posts, it won't be spamming. It will be flamming. Now you can take that with a grain of salt, 'cause I don't really give a damn what happens to me. Because I'll see you in forum hell, ho.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
The next time I respond to one of your stupid posts, it won't be spamming. It will be flamming.
Not outside of Rants.

Anyway, you're nothing better.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
what you changing your name to?
im a dumb n00b
or maybe: nobody likes me
asskisser 3:16
was an asskisser now a bitch 3:16
or my favorite: im an ass kisser whos turned to a bitch alot like another member? but damn it that might be to long.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sleeping ninja said:
what you changing your name to?
im a dumb n00b
or maybe: nobody likes me
asskisser 3:16
was an asskisser now a bitch 3:16
or my favorite: im an ass kisser whos turned to a bitch alot like another member? but damn it that might be to long.
Dude, I haven't decided yet. But I can't wait to see how she responds to this thread.

·
Banned
759 Posts
sleeping ninja said:
alot like another member?
STFU, you little freak, leave me outta your stupid BS replies, you got some shit w/ me say it to me instead of referring to me in posts that I have nadda to do with, you're so childish and asinine...Grow up. :no:

BACK ON TOPIC: Wvaslob, have u lost your mind or ?
What do you hope to accomplish?
You're as irritating as she is, so isn't this post like the pot callling the kettle black? :argh:

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WWF Angel said:
STFU, you little freak, leave me outta your stupid BS replies, you got some shit w/ me say it to me instead of referring to me in posts that I have nadda to do with, you're so childish and asinine...Grow up. :no:

BACK ON TOPIC: Wvaslob, have u lost your mind or ?
What do you hope to accomplish?
You're as irritating as she is, so isn't this post like the pot callling the kettle black? :argh:

Yes, I know but I figured since it was one of her posts that got me into trouble, I can get back at her.

Besides, I need 35 points to change my username.

·
Banned
759 Posts
Yeah well whatever, all I'll say is this, you can't get your points by spamming the hell outta the boards, and if you keep on your new user name will be moron just like hers was when she got banned, you do know that you're headin' there yourself, Right? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
759 Posts
^^^^^^ True dat'...:p

You wouldn't have to change your name if you'd quit posting shit and spamming like a frickin G00BER:D , cause ya know you can't hide behind a different name , right? :rolleyes:
We will know its you the first post you make. :agree:
Just quit for Petes sake. :no:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Schitzo-net-ia; (adj)

- The inept abilitiy to create numerous personalities, all of which are bullshit, to help push you forward through your meek and pathetic existence.

Don't laugh...it's not that rare an ailment. It could happen to YOU TOO!!!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
wvaslob25705 said:
Hey moron, you want to know why everybody hates you and wants you gone. I'll give you 5 reasons. Reason #1, you are annoying little girl that really needs to grow up. Reason #2, your sig sucks big time. Reason #3, you were banned but you managed to weasil your way back in. Reason #4, your fantasies of sleeping with every famous person is delusional and you need to see a shrink about it. And half of those on your list is married. Reason #5, you've used a couple of words that irked them, the first is Chall; there is no such word, and the second word is so sensitive I won't dare repeat it.

I've been just spamming your posts just for fun, but when I've admitted to doing something wrong, I've taken some heat for it. Well no more Mr. Nice Guy, 'cause thats out the window. This is war, and I won't rest till I've run you out of WEforums. The next time I respond to one of your stupid posts, it won't be spamming. It will be flamming. Now you can take that with a grain of salt, 'cause I don't really give a damn what happens to me. Because I'll see you in forum hell, ho.

You do realize the best way to deal with an annoying attention hound is to ignore them right?

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
wvaslob25705 said:
I hope I'm smart enough to understand the truth. I think I can't handle it.
I agree. You still haven't noticed NOBODY LIKES YOU EITHER!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts