Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't like her to, she thinks she has sex with all the higher powers on this forum.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'd never have sex with any of the higher ups here. They're all scrawny little virgin boys with absolutely nothing to offer me sexually.

And once again, never had sex for money. Don't need the money.

And I thrive on my ability to make money.You don't like me? Go to hell.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Codys Love Rocket said in post #6 :
I'd never have sex with any of the higher ups here. They're all scrawny little virgin boys with absolutely nothing to offer me sexually.
You say that now, but yet just the other day you were pming me begging me to go on AIM and talk to you because you missed me. And when we do talk, it's always sexual innuendos and talk of how hot I am. But yeah, I'm a scrawny little virgin boy. :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
See, the thing is, you've got about a week left or so as being an admin.

And you know that it's all for fun right? I'm not going to actually fuck you. You're the one fucking your sister you sick pervert.But, I did miss you since it had been a while talking to you. You are my friend and I do like talking to you.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
So I should be removed because you don't like me? I know a lot of people who don't like Breakdown, doesn't mean I think he should be removed.

If you don't like people around people you don't like, you may leave. Just like life. if you don't like the people around you, you leave, don't make them leave.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Codys Love Rocket said in post #6 :

And once again, never had sex for money. Don't need the money.

And I thrive on my ability to make money.You don't like me? Go to hell.
I've offered my sexual services. I'm not a scrawny little virgin boy.

I have no problem's with Angel. She does tend to take threads off-topic more than others do. All you can do is try to ignore her. She takes a thread off-topic, reply with something that brings it back on-topic.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
There's only Cody, Lee and Amish above me. You know about Lee and Cody's little inadequacies. They won't be able to help you. Nor will Jake and GP. That leaves me as your best option.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Technically, you have the supermodel level above you, then the admin levl above that. That makes you middle management.

And by inadequacies do you mean homosexuality? ;)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Codys Love Rocket said in post #15 :
Technically, you have the supermodel level above you, then the admin levl above that. That makes you middle management.
And by inadequacies do you mean homosexuality? ;)
But I am a Super-Mod. By inadequacies I'm referring to their short-comings, or should that read short-cummings? Not too sure. I am a man in age and stature.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts