Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,209 Posts
Whether it's right or wrong I think the fact that Garza speaks perfect English will give him the edge. His whole act on Monday really impressed me. He has a strong Rick Rude quality to his promos and entire presentation. He doesn't necessarily need Vega, right now Andrade absolutely does.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,459 Posts
Whether it's right or wrong I think the fact that Garza speaks perfect English will give him the edge. His whole act on Monday really impressed me. He has a strong Rick Rude quality to his promos and entire presentation. He doesn't necessarily need Vega, right now Andrade absolutely does.
If Andrade was more charismatic he could make not speaking English work for him the way Asuka has. I love Andrade despite his flaws so I wouldn't hate to see him as world champ but I don't think he can realistically get there with his level of charisma.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Hmm. There's potential in both. I would run with Garza right now. I think there is babyface potential there. I'd have him win the US Title in two weeks in a Fatal 4-Way. I'd do a tag on Raw between Andrade & Bobby Lashley and Humberto & R-Truth. After a mishap from Bobby Lashley, R-Truth wins the match for his team and as a result Humberto and Truth are both in contention for the US Title. Garza appears and says that he has gotten himself added because he's beaten Humberto twice and whatever. He wants it because he wants something to dangle in front of Rey Mysterio for WrestleMania, because he wants to beat the legendary luchador at WrestleMania. Garza steals the US Title in that match.

At Mania, Garza beats Rey. Andrade then starts a heel beat-down and Garza joins in. Humberto and Dominick make the save and Rey stands tall with the faces as the heels bail.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'm not familiar with Garza's work.

Andrade is great and should get better treatment on the MR.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts