Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh damn me. The way I think now, Eddie should be Eddie. Garza should be Garza. And Andrade should be Andrade. But even I did the Eddie Guerrero comparsion..with Andrade.

I thought Andrade was the next Eddie. Now im seeing people say Angel Garza is best latino wrestler since Eddie.

On Raw Zelina talked about she is soon gonna get Angel Garza to the top. Wait a minute, Zelina still manages Andrade to right? You cant push both to the top only one can climb up and grasp the brass ring as Vince McMahon would say.

Is Angel Garza even gonna stay on Raw when Andrade's 30 day suspension is over?

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
Heyman is high on Almas. So much that he didn’t drop the gold after violating the wellness policy. Almas is getting the push but Garza is definitely better. Garza will probably go back down to NXT.

·
Registered
768 Posts
"Should": Garza

"Will": Andrade

Garza has a TON of potential with looks, gimmick, mic skills, and in-ring ability. BUT, Andrade (no disrespect to his very good in-ring ability, but he) is banging Charlotte!

What I am looking forward to in the short term is Andrade vs. Garza. Andrade would have to go babyface and I do not know how he could manage on his own chatacter wiseas his English is not great. However, Paul Heyman is obviously being allowed to get a lot of his input past Vince so I am confident he can make it work!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I prefer Andrade. That moonsalt spot he has where he lands on his feet and follows the guy with another is my favorite spot in all of wrestling right now.

With all that being said, Garza is fucking SPECIAL. I wouldn't go as far as to compare either guy to eddy but I get it. Garza oozes charisma and has a way with the ladies, but the big difference for me is Eddie gave off the vibe that if you pissed him off he would kill you. Garza just reminds you of the guy that would steal your girlfriend and make you feel bad for not wanting to be friends lol

I just wish they had kept the Cruiserweight title on Garza as they called him up. They all could've been a stable with andrade chasing the heavyweight title and Garza defending the cruiserweight. Then when going got tough and the faces got the advantage,BOOM in comes damien priest to provide muscle

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,459 Posts
Andrade is the better worker

Angel is the better everything else.

You take Zelina away from Angel and he still continues his meteoric rise; you take Zelina away from Andrade and his career is over. We saw Andrade in NXT before Zelina and he couldn't even get a reaction from Full Sail and they cheer for Ciampa, so you know they'll cheer for anything.

I like both guys but Andrade is an occasional upper carder and Angel is a potential FOTC.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Angel, I want him presented as the leader. He's impressed me more in 3 weeks than Andrade has his entire run.

Also wouldn't mind them as a tag team for a while.

·
Registered
22,876 Posts
I hope that when Andrade is back, at least for the short term Zelina manages both Andrade and Angel. And hell, Humberto needs all the help he can get. I wouldn't mind if eventually, Humberto realizes "if you can't beat them, join them". He turns on Rey and joins Zelina and company.

That way, you could have Angel and Humberto as a team or singles stars and have Andrade continue his run. Plus, you could eventually build to one of them breaking away from the group.

Andrade is the better worker

Angel is the better everything else.

You take Zelina away from Angel and he still continues his meteoric rise; you take Zelina away from Andrade and his career is over. We saw Andrade in NXT before Zelina and he couldn't even get a reaction from Full Sail and they cheer for Ciampa, so you know they'll cheer for anything.

I like both guys but Andrade is an occasional upper carder and Angel is a potential FOTC.
You're not wrong when you say Andrade is better worker. But that said, if Andrade is an 8, Angel is a 7.5. He's really damn good himself in the ring purely from a technical and athletic standpoint. Plus, he's got a guaranteed pop every match for the pants spot.

And shame on you for the Ciampa shade.

·
IRAN #1
2,305 Posts
Just because they're Spanish doesn't mean you should compare them to Eddie..

It's like people comparing Becky Lynch to Conor McGregor because they're Irish.

It's a fucked up way of thinking.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes they can be top guys but only one can be THE top guy.

Its like in the additude era the top guys were Stone Cold, Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, and Mick Foley but everyone acknowledges Steve Austin as the top guy.

I think for now Andrade will carry the mid card title but Paul Heyman will see what a star Angel is can put the US title on him sooner or later

·
Registered
443 Posts
I would rather see Garza get the big push. I've seen enough of Andrade now to feel that he's nothing more than a solid mid to upper midcard wrestler but not world champion material. I think that Garza has a better chance of being the "next Eddie."

1 - 20 of 31 Posts