Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FOTC
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Should this be something that WWE builds on with a storyline? You could see that Zelina wasn't happy with this interaction. Then you have to consider that Andrade is coming back this week. Perhaps it's a situation where Andrade notices that Zelina is getting jealous of the interactions between Angel and Charly. This leads to the build up for the US Championship match at WM.

·
Registered
22,912 Posts
Ultimately I don't think Garza will last with Zelina, and honestly he doesn't really need her like Andrade does. Angel's a pretty good promo already.

Adding Charly to the mix? Eh, I think that was just something to show off Garza's charm with all women. Plus you have other factors. #1, NXT just showed about 2 months ago Angel proposing to his girlfriend after his match on live TV. #2, I have no idea how Charly would do in that kind of role.

·
FOTC
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Angel definitely doesn't need Zelina. He's someone that WWE needs to focus on later this year for a big push. Don't be surprised if he finds himself in championship match versus Drew.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,482 Posts
If Charly can act I wouldn't hate seeing her involved in a storyline, I mean who wouldn't want to see more Charly? But I'm guessing she can't act.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
So I guess that Twitter post Charly wrote last week was for storyline purposes? I was about to say Charly was a bold woman for saying that after Angel just got recently engaged lol

·
Registered
2,871 Posts

Last time the backstage worker(interviewer, announcer) involve with the storyline was when Renee Young(without involve with ring fight) had feud with Miz and Maryse and did it end well or have good finish? I can't recall how it ended before Miz move to RAW.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That was just Garza showing off his charm, I would expect him to be like that around most women? Though I could see a storyline around a couple of his admirers fighting for his attention?

He does not need Zelina, he has all it takes to move forward alone - in fact, I think he is a rare prize who could become a top guy without much pushing.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
Well not bad. At least in order to separate him from Guerrero and Mysterio as the predictable wrestlenerds would compare...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts