Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that this is building and leading to a break up which in my opinion is the wrong move for the fact Andrade can't speak English but on the flip side Zelina Vega will be a singles competitor in the Raw Women's which could be a game changer but I would like to know your thoughts on this??

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Reasons to break them up........ Woman's division on both rosters is floundering outside the main events.
Reasons not to break them up.... Zelina would be lost like 99.9? of the women and Andrade can't get over on his own...

·
Registered
685 Posts
Time for something new. Andrade is just another 205 guy. I wish him the best, but his hands are tied if he can't promo. That leaves look and in-ring skills, and two outta three is hard to get over unless you're Lesnar.

I'd like to see Zelina get into a primary role. What do we have to lose trying it out? We just found out what Becky is doing at TLC, and that is a snoozer. I hope they don't put the belts on Charlotte and Becky.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,104 Posts
Looks like they're heading to Splitsville when there's no reason to, and there's still so much untapped potential with the duo. Terrible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They need to stay together. The pairing is not the problem. WWE's use of them is the problem. They can be gold if used correctly.
This.

The act is still fine, just not used to their full potential. Don't split them just because WWE has nothing for them atm - many great acts have been ruined because they rushed to break them up just because it isn't currently working.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Zelina is the only woman on the roster that is great in all areas. Alexa is a great talker but meh in the ring. Becky is a good talker, good in the ring but not a standout in any aspect. Zelina is arguably better on the mic and the ring than both so if they split they better push her to the top

·
Banned
499 Posts
Andrade can't get over on his own...
he can't get over with her also lol
they might as well try and finally break them up cuz this pairing clearly isn't working,crowd doesn't give two shits about him or vega,let's try and see if he could elicit at least 2 % of crowd response on his own,got nothing to lose

·
Registered
728 Posts
Maybe they wanna do a heel power couple with him and Charlotte. If they play on the nepotism that she gets and he starts to win titles, might actually generate some heat. I wouldn't mind if that's the end goal

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,148 Posts
Zelina can be a wrestler and also manage Andrade, it's not hard. I suppose they don't want her in more than one segment a week. This will be like when Lashley lost Lio Rush. If Lashley and Rush had never split, he'd be WWE Champion right now, guaranteed. Or challenging Lesnar at the very least

Andrade could get over without Zelina if he had his Los Ingobernables persona but that's the fucking problem with WWE, Vince has never heard the phrase "dance with the one who brung ya"

If Andrade was WWEs version of Naito he'd be their most over heel period. And it would require very few words to pull off

1 - 20 of 41 Posts