Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,363 Posts
I feel like one of TKs mistakes was not coming up with a way for Chavo to stay connected to Andrade. I liked that pairing. That group that he and Matt Hardy had was a mess. I do like him and RUSH being paired together but it's a matter of TK having an interest of using them.

Andrade has been wanting to exit AEW for awhile now apparently. This was a topic before Vince stepped down I believe. NOW he probably is interested in WWE again because Triple H has more control and Charlotte is still over there of course. If Andrade goes back to WWE, pair him and Zelina back up and only have it be them two. Not them + Angel Garza + Humberto + whoever.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I preferer Rush over him anyway so let him go of he thinks the grass will be greener in WWE. Unlike Malaki he won't be a big miss.

·
Mr Big Shot
1,057 Posts
It wouldn't be a big loss. End of the day he's never connected on a main roster television program. I can't see him bring treated as a main event star in WWE. I agree with Tony Khan for using him sparingly.

·
Baby It's Violence
12,114 Posts
He was at his best when he was an act with Zelina. Zelina could do the promos and such and they had good chemistry as a couple, on top of how good Andrade was in the ring.

But he's been bounced around in AEW, especially initially and now he's really just a great wrestler and not much else with them. It wouldn't hurt losing him.

Swerve and Keith Lee seem happy where they are. FTR honestly feel like they aren't too interested in WWE, but instead are floating an outrageously high offer to see if there is any interest in WWE actually accepting it.

·
Registered
17,849 Posts
Andrade would have been awesome in AEW if he had wrestle in this attire: View attachment 134362

Unfortunately, Tony Khan has zero understanding of what can actually draw money.
? he wears this attire or similar in every entrance. I don't think this mask is made to wrestle in. Honestly, Andrade is a handsome, jacked dude, so I don't think his look is a problem.

·
This is my show now
Tom Brady's new wife
3,395 Posts
He knows he will get an offer because he is married to a Flair. Otherwise, there is no reason to hire someone who has demonstrably flopped in both companies and has a “grass is greener” mentality that prevents him from addressing his own limitations.

·
Registered
26,313 Posts
Got him, treated him like a big deal for two weeks, and then did nothing with him. So typical Tony Khan.
puhleeeze, he was treated way better than what he was worth

had quite a few matches up and down the card, had his own stable, was building another

he's midcard - its where he belongs

1 - 20 of 66 Posts