Wrestling Forum banner

Andrade: I just want to say thank you! Bye.

3096 57
Dunno if he's saying goodbye to the gimmick, to AEW, to wrestling or what. He loves his cryptic messages.

WWE has a faction basically doing his suited and bearded latino gimmick, so he could join them if he goes back.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
17,906 Posts
I hope they give Andrade his release. I'm not a fan of his work and it would earn TK some "good guy" points. AEW has plenty of awesome luchadors to fill his spot

I think Andrade was actually on the cusp of a fun midcard act, if he leaned into "OK, How You Know?" as a catchprase. Of course, this would be a permanent midcarder comedy gimmick but I think it would get over because it's over online and I think he only said it once.

· Registered
10,141 Posts
This guy isn't happy anywhere. Sounds like a pattern. Just release him at this point, who cares.

· Registered
16,191 Posts
Em i the only one that thought he could have been something good ? His character was great but of course he needed a absolute full time manager to speak for him. Problem is its very hard for anyone to break through in aew and im sure wwe too. Biggest reason for that in my view is lack of consistent push. Tony runs his mouth so dam much about all these promotions and yet he does the exact same mistakes they did. This was TNA's problem.

· This is my show now
Tom Brady's new wife
3,428 Posts
If I'm TK, I release him with a no compete clause that ends the day after the royal rumble.
But why? He got no reaction on his return as the joker, what makes you think he has a chance of winning the rumble. He’d likely be a filler spot and then a permanent fixation in catering.

The Bucks are holding back Andrade.

Am I doing this right?
Nah, that would mean they’re doing something right considering how boring Andrade is. They likely gossiped to him about what Sammy said.

· Registered
260 Posts
None of his backstage segments and feuds appealed to me, although he seems like a good in-ring worker. He didn’t seem happy with his role in the company and AEW has a large roster where his absence wouldn’t/isn’t detrimental. They might as well go their separate ways.

· Registered
13,184 Posts
But why? He got no reaction on his return as the joker, what makes you think he has a chance of winning the rumble. He’d likely be a filler spot and then a permanent fixation in catering.

Nah, that would mean they’re doing something right considering how boring Andrade is. They likely gossiped to him about what Sammy said.
I hope they did, if only it means Brandon Cutler got THAT on video. Lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts