Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
that staff in his hand and the tiara / crown on their heads look awfully photoshopped. Sure its not fake?

just looks like a generic image that someone has edited.....poorly.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that staff in his hand and the tiara / crown on their heads look awfully photoshopped. Sure its not fake?

just looks like a generic image that someone has edited.....poorly.
It is fake and edited because I made it (ouch), it was far from just a generic image though. I don't think you understand the slightest thing about photoshop if you don't appreciate any aspect of this at all lol, is it professionally made? No, but saying it was just a generic image that someone edited is kind of insulting.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
It is fake and edited because I made it (ouch), it was far from just a generic image though. I don't think you understand the slightest thing about photoshop if you don't appreciate any aspect of this at all lol, is it professionally made? No, but saying it was just a generic image that someone edited is kind of insulting.
what I meant by "generic image" is that the people are pulled from somewhere else.

in any case what board is this in? I saw it in recent discussions and made a comment because the image didnt look real so didnt want people getting ahead of themselves that its leaked from somewhere. if its in some kind of fan art section then my bad.

if you are offended then I apologise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts