Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a feeling by what anderson said "and i mean falls count anywhere" it could be amazing.

Imagine them fighting into the toilets, out onto the streets and making the pin in the parking lot or something. It'll be a real hardcore bloody mess

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
It could be one very entertaining AE brawl. Bully Ray works that style extremely well.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
If youre right then this and RVD/Lynn could burn out the crowd. You dont want a dead crowd for Angle/Roode.

On second thought, they could be burnt out from abusing Sting/Hogan.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
They have proved before they can brawl together well so I am looking foward to this match. Bully Ray is an amazing heel and gets major heat.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I am very much looking forward to this match. Bully Ray is probably my favorite in all of wrestling right now. He plays the heel role better than anyone else has in years. He was sooo good at No Surrender, he put on 2 great matches and drew alot of heat. I think he will put on another awesome match and will hopefully get a title shot at the next ppv.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Ray is the best heel around right now and I'm certainly looking foward to this match.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
It might be tough for them to go brawling outside. The main entrance to the building is right on Broad Street which is one of the busiest roads in Philly and the arena is right next to a construction zone on the other side. I guess they could go and brawl in the ghetto behind the arena though, or go into the subway station that's right outside the building, which would be pretty awesome.

In all honesty though I think we'll just see them brawl through the crowd for a while. I kind of hope they don't leave the building as watching a match on the big screen that I paid to see live sucks.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
This match has a great potential.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
I don't care what anyone says. I am and have been an Anderson mark for a few years now, since his WWE run, and I am looking forward to this match.

Bully Ray has came a long way since Team 3D disbanded. This should be a very entertaining match imo.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Do people care about this match by the way? Seems like two heels against each other.
Errr I do, there last match was pretty stiff, I think it could be awesome this match

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
Don't care at all about this match. I don't see why I should either. Am I supposed to be sympathetic towards Anderson because he tried to cheat his way to the title and fucked up? Honestly don't get that. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be an okay brawl, but Ray is really going to have to guide Anderson here. This is his type of thing, but he needs to make sure Anderson doesn't get too sloppy.

·
Banned
350 Posts
I, too, noticed Anderson made sure to stress the falls count anywhere stipulation, which leads me to believe they have something memorable preplanned, similar to Al Snow and Hardcore Holly fighting in the Mississippi River 12 years ago.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol they should hit the building site, or fight onto the streets, both get arrested and it'll make the newspapers etc..

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts
Both Bully Ray and Anderson have been awesome since the past few months and if they work this match well, it'll be the one to look out for!

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
This match needed spiced up anyway. I see not terrible things coming out of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts