Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone think that Anderson screws Morgan and joins forces with Immortal? No way they make Hardy drop the belt yet, but with him as referee they have to do something....

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm thinking Anderson lets Hardy win but doesn't join Fortune. He wants to take the belt from Hardy after injuring him. And he justifies it because, well, he's an asshole.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
it would make no sense for anderson to join immortal after hardy took him out of action with a concussion but its tna so hey you never know....

·
Registered
279 Posts
I also have a theory that maybe Morgan might turn on Anderson, and Hardy and Morgan both beat on him, like this whole Morgan situation was all a set up to take out Anderson for Good or soemething.

·
Registered
260 Posts
it would make no sense for anderson to join immortal after hardy took him out of action with a concussion but its tna so hey you never know....
well that's hardly an argument when it comes to a tna storyline.

i also think there will be a screwjob tonight (don't know if russo already hit his usual screwjob/swerve ratio for this year) with either anderson or bischoff's son screwing morgan.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
If anyone turns, can it just be Erics son, least that would be somewhat logical.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
Special Guest Referee usually means a swerve or screwjob, and with Russo booking you're almost guaranteed one.

·
Registered
379 Posts
There will be a ref bump (this is TNA afterall) and Anderson will be out of the equation at which point Bischoff's son will run down to the ring. Morgan will smile when he sees him coming thinking he still has the match in good hands only for little bischoff to hit him with a chair or something and join immortal.

I read on another site that they were trying to keep it quiet that Garrett was Bischoff's son so I'm guessing that he'll be joining immortal soon as their own personal referee a la NWO.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think they'll just do it where Anderson takes a hit and is knocked out cold. Then they'll fuss over him because of the concussion stuff, he'll be taken out and replaced by another ref. In the mean time Hardy will get the upper hand by cheating and will end up getting the win.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I also have a theory that maybe Morgan might turn on Anderson, and Hardy and Morgan both beat on him, like this whole Morgan situation was all a set up to take out Anderson for Good or soemething.
This is what I was thinking since I never really bought the Morgan turn on Immortal. Then again, TNA could have Hardy win cleanly, Anderson counts the pin, and nothing happens. Ironically, that would be the most shocking thing to happen at this point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts