Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AJ STYLESSSSSS ! Im so looking forward to TNAs new direction. TNA ORIGINALS with Titles. You know what that means GREAT MATCHES and line ups coming soon. TNA TNA TNA!!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Re: and your NEW WHC..

TNA went in a different direction in mid 2011, unless they hire a big creative guy I don't see any changes coming soon. With or without hogan. Personally I have been enjoying their product since then but business wise, I'm not sure it's the way to go.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts

Nothing too special here.
It's actually more storyline wise special and the fact that it've been so long since his last reign.
But new direction? Nah, I doubt we will see major changes in near future. Same product with a bit of fresh air, cause BFG rush is over.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

If it is indeed a reboot, it will be a breath of fresh air. With no Hogan and Bubba no longer champ, it's a good step forward.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Banned
3,522 Posts

I marked.

Whole PPV was to get him as the main guy, with the endless video packages and the phantom wins.

i marked :mark:

·
Registered
575 Posts

Deserves to be world champion

Is a phenomenon in professional wrestling

Is the real face of the company

Hostility with Dixie will be epic

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts

If it is indeed a reboot, it will be a breath of fresh air. With no Hogan and Bubba no longer champ, it's a good step forward.
i hope so, i will ALWAYS be a hogan mark but its way past time for him to give up the spotlight, especially in TNA...

·
Banned
6,893 Posts

AJ STYLESSSSSS ! Im so looking forward to TNAs new direction. TNA ORIGINALS with Titles. You know what that means GREAT MATCHES and line ups coming soon. TNA TNA TNA!!
Actually, what that means is more of the same shit we've been watching for ten years. The same half-dozen or so originals - all of whom are aging - putting on the same matches every month whilst surrounded by a bunch of guys who are aging. This isn't the start of a new era, it's deja vu all over again. Same old shit. This is why gates, buys and ratings are FUCKED.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts

I just want TNA to feel like it's worth watching and not worth checking on Youtube strictly..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts