Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would say this is bullshit, Why couldn't it be Rhea/Asuka II and now they add Charlotte Flair making it Rhea/Asuka/Charlotte for the Raw Women's Championship. Like HERE WE GO AGAIN people, WWE just don't mf get it but it is what it is 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,333 Posts
I would say this is bullshit, Why couldn't it be Rhea/Asuka II and now they add Charlotte Flair making it Rhea/Asuka/Charlotte for the Raw Women's Championship. Like HERE WE GO AGAIN people, WWE just don't mf get it but it is what it is 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
It´s Charlotte. She has to be inserted in every title match.
-She´s probably winning it too.

·
Registered
254 Posts
MAKE CHARLOTE THE CHAMPION AT BACKLASH. She deserved more than anyone else. She's a fucking draw and the number one female wrestler in the company. No gives a fuck about Rhea "no draw" Ripley.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Nobody wanted to see Rhea/Asuka II. The Wrestlemania match was boring and a rematch would have been even worse with the foregone conclusion of Rhea retaining. Now you have doubts that Charlotte might be winning, that's good.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
MAKE CHARLOTE THE CHAMPION AT BACKLASH. She deserved more than anyone else. She's a fucking draw and the number one female wrestler in the company. No gives a fuck about Rhea "no draw" Ripley.
Wow you're cool, nicknaming someone "no draw" when they've been on the show for all of 6 weeks!

And Charlotte isn't a draw, she has X-Pac heat.

·
Premium Member
Donna Del Mondo ⭐
3,215 Posts
I definitely didn't want to see the same match we saw at WrestleMania.. Asuka and Rhea have shown to have very little chemistry to. Adding Charlotte makes it a better match.

·
Waiting for Kawato
1,648 Posts
Honestly, that both Rhea and Charlotte are hardcore heels in this thing, and the babyface is the one they've both owned is just... Trainwreck booking. Like, what a fucking disaster. Who thought this was a good idea? :ROFLMAO: Why in god's name is Rhea Ripley not a babyface?

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,915 Posts
Did anyone actually want to see Rhea vs Asuka III? Their WM match was terrible, their Raw match was an absolute disaster. Those two just dont work well together at all.

Though adding Nepotism Flair to the mix isn't an improvement. WWE have to shoehorn her into everything. And with Flairs massive flaws as a worker this match seems doomed on every level.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
I don't the hate, I really liked Rhea and Asuka's WM match. They didn't have much time to work with but they did solid work IMO. Rhea's not going to lose her title. I think Sonia's going to end up costing Charlotte after she cheats to try and win.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
Although Charlotte is pretty annoying by being in the title scene all the time and getting adding to matches that she has no right to be in, it actually does makes things more interesting. It gives the match some unpredictability now as obviously Rhea was just gonna retain over Asuka. I still feel like Rhea will retain with Asuka taking the fall but Charlotte adds doubt over that, which is good even though I personally think it's too early for Rhea & Charlotte to be interacting.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
99.9 out of 100 i would be against Charlotte being added into any title match.

But in this case yeah I think she's needed. Asuka vs Rhea at Mania was decent. But their Raw rematch the following night could be added in a botchamania video

1 - 20 of 27 Posts