Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so i liked this guy when he FIRST came to the E as K-Kwik, but since his return, R-Truths entire existance really bothers me. I was initially impressed with his ahleticism, but past that he hasnt really done much...and lately his on screen character has been comparable to my nuts itching and being handcuffed behind my back. That new entrance music is terrible and his running around stirring up more trouble backstage is starting to get old quick. i realy ask myself every week WHY is he here? I am more entertained by Zack Ryder to be quie honest...

My question is do you see any type of future for him in this company?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
If you are black in the WWE get ready to sing and dance for your money.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are black in the WWE get ready to sing and dance for your money.
^^^Sad Truth....

Except for The Rock...but even he had a guitar and a microphone at one point...

·
Registered
799 Posts
R Truth.. I totally despise his entrance. it kinda makes me hate on the guy.
He's so bad at rapping its un-real! I prefer cena over him lol.

Someone give R Truth a new theme tune!! I can't take him seriously at all

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
To get crunk?

I don't care much for R Truth, but I liked him a lot as Pretty Ricky (but his government name was Delicious). I wish they would have kept that gimmick for him.

As for R Truth, I'm smelling a heel turn coming for him.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
^^^Sad Truth....

Except for The Rock...but even he had a guitar and a microphone at one point...
Theres always an exception to the rule. Plus he won the crowd over himself.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Sadly for black people it's all down to gimmick. Truth has the look, mic skills and ring ability to do really well but he's stuck with a stupid gimmick like 90% of all black former employees, WWE find it so hard just to give a black star a simple, straight up gimmick. Hell even Booker T ended up as a 90's William Regal ripoff.
I'll give big Zeke 6 months before he's given his ridiculous gimmick.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
WWE find it so hard just to give a black star a simple, straight up gimmick
Kofi's got a fairly straightforward character.
Ezekiel NEEDS some sort of character, because he has no charisma.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
The point is he's really over at a time when not many workers outside of the main event pop the crowd regularly? I would have thought, even without being a fan, that his reaction is reason enough for his existence.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Kofi's got a fairly straightforward character.
Ezekiel NEEDS some sort of character, because he has no charisma.
I disagree with this. He's got plenty actually, he's charming big man and i usually don't give a fuck about big men, just imo of course. I just love his match pattern- Smile. Pose. Destroys. Smile.

As for R-Truth, he's very popular with the crowds (well, he used to, he's not really over these days), maybe that's why WWE keep him.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
To get senseless pushes despite the fact that he has no talent.

His character bugs me because the songs are terrible. I hate rap, but I gotta imagine that even rap fans would listen to that and go "man that sucks". And his character to me is just a representation of how dumb white kids who have never met a black man in their lives view all black people. "Oh yeah, they are all silly with weird hair & they dance around all the time!"

He's a modern day Hacksaw Jim Duggan character. Charismatic & over (although in Truth's case, I have no idea why), but extremely limited as both a personality & an in ring talent, so what do you do with him? Feed him to the real stars. That's my take, but they always seem to want to do something with him. Hell, TNA put a fucking World Title on him! And he was horrible!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
what the Christmas Claus fuck kind of question is this?

the POINT of R-Truth? well, he's a wrestler, so he talks sometimes, and then he wrestles. WWE doesn't hire everyone with intentions of making them World Champion. midcarders need love too.

hate em or love em, it doesn't matter. he's very over, for whatever reason has some likeable quality with the fans, and he's good for business. guess that's his point, if that's what you're tryin to ask.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
As long as he's over he'll get stuck in that ridiculous character.

I don't like him but at least he's a good excuse to bring out Eve...

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
He says 'Whats up'

If you ask me, he's a legitimate contender for the title of 'Greatest of all time'

Mega Powers.

not even trolling here, it just should happen.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts