Wrestling Forum banner

Anbody actually want to see Batista and Orton become a tag-team?

1303 Views 22 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  BORT
Because honestly I do. They are awesome together and I think they would be great team to build a new divison around, especially since the audience absolutely hates both.

Plus I also just want to see another RkoBOMB lol. It would be a great tag team finisher.
Because honestly I do. They are awesome together and I think they would be great team to build a new divison around, especially since the audience absolutely hates both.

Plus I also just want to see another RkoBOMB lol. It would be a great tag team finisher.
See more
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
They could actually get pretty creative with that finisher and could just beat on teams like Los Matadores mercilessly

· Registered
4,261 Posts
I was thinking tonight it would be cool to see them win the belts but I knew better. As it stands now, all the titles are held by faces so it would have balanced things out a bit.

· Registered
998 Posts
That may make us start cheering them LOL
Do that and have them come out to the Evolution theme and people would cheer.

· Registered
4,261 Posts
Yeah, it's kind of like any other sport. If it's two teams/competitors you're not a fan of facing off in a big game that turns non-competitive, want to see one team just beat the holy living hell out of the other.

· Registered
998 Posts
Everyone would prob get mad because they're supposed to not care about them...could be another Power Trip

· Premium Member
20,587 Posts
I'm all for it.

Especially if it keeps both away from the title.

But seriously though, I think it'll be better for them to tag team because it gives Orton a break from what he's done for the past few years in the main event, keeps Batista ready for the main event (God forbid) and adds true credibility to the tag team division, 2 of the most dominant guys of the past 10 years as a team, wreaking havoc in a division neither want to be in.

Mayhem ensues.

· #TEAMFIT
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm all for it.

But seriously though, I think it'll be better for them to tag team because it gives Orton a break from what he's done for the past few years in the main event, keeps Batista ready for the main event (God forbid) and adds true credibility to the tag team division, 2 of the most dominant guys of the past 10 years as a team, wreaking havoc in a division neither want to be in.

Mayhem ensues.
Yea kind of like a new "brothers of destruction" type of thing.

· Registered
4,261 Posts
I'm all for it.

Mayhem ensues.
That seems to be the rub between me and a few people around here. I love tag team wrestling and always want to see the division going strong. Always wanting the WWE to experiment in hopes they stumble upon a team that really works. Watching Orton and Batista with the quick tags in the corner working over one of the Usos got my blood to pumping.

· Registered
998 Posts
That seems to be the rub between me and a few people around here. I love tag team wrestling and always want to see the division going strong. Always wanting the WWE to experiment in hopes they stumble upon a team that really works. Watching Orton and Batista with the quick tags in the corner working over one of the Usos got my blood to pumping.
And them just beating the crap out of the Usos and getting counted out without a care in the world was awesome. Would be funny if they kept doing that, people would just scream "Win the damn titles already!"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.