1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Thank God, he was completely useless.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Does hogan and bitch off hate mexicans or somthing why do they give the such bad gimicks? Glad he's gone and hope they well do somthing better with there hispanic talent

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good, hopefully that is the last time we see a by-the-book Mexicans-hate-America group. Zzzzzzzz.

Hernandez is a tank and as long as he doesn't injure anyone again he could do somethign useful. Watching him jobbing every time he appears is stupid, he is a huge and agile.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
That's good news. I always had the feeling that he was only signed because they needed "a second mexican" for that angle to work. And since that angle failed big time he is no longer needed.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
That guy was horrible. Hopefully he finds another job, though.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
Hopefully this is leading to the LAX reunion at Slammi, I would mark.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
LAX died when konan left.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
He will probley go to WWE and form a stable with Hunico and Camacho.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Good, the guy sucked. Hopefully now Sarita and Rosita will have singles careers and not have to be around that dead weight

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Maybe MA can have an actual Mexican. Crazy, I know.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Should have had Hogan on-screen fire him, the dude was that bad he deserved it. "You're no use Brother! Aaaam the new GM of Impack wrestlin' and aaaam takin' out the trash duuuude". Or something like that anyway. It's hard to type how I imagine Hogan would say it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts