Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hear me out on this

At a future WrestleMania, The Undertaker is involved in a stipulation match for a Championship - [Hell in a Cell maybe?], anyways, he wins the title and celebrates his updated Mania victory

Either at a future WrestleMania or MITB PPV, the winner of the match then comes out and cashes in while The Deadman is vulnerable, hits his finisher, gets the 1-2-3 and walks away the new Champion, thus ending the streak

Thoughts???

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

In case you didn't find the "No" in that sentence, then: No!
I'd hate for that to be the way the streak ends!

·
Registered
536 Posts
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

In case you didn't find the "No" in that sentence, then: No!
I'd hate for that to be the way the streak ends!
Reminds of that episode of Scrubs where Dr. Cox is telling JD multiple ways of saying the word no. And no!

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
-yawn - i lost all hope the streak ends, its only worth as much as what kayfabe is worth : ''nothing''!!! .
That be a lousy way to end it, any ways, so are you asklng for our thoughts on your version of the streak finale , then i say :'' this blows'''

if u are asking how would we like to see it end, : Kane should have ended it along time ago, but he didnt want to be placed over taker. So the closest i will see him comming any where close to loosing i say it be a no contest, i would like to see kane go away, grow his hair, put the mask, hit the gym, come back, and have a showdown with taker , where it ends in a no contest, but its a brutal fight till the end where their gimicks play some role, the gates of hell open or some shit, takes both of them, and they retire , the end. oh yeah and it has to be in next years WM

·
Registered
148 Posts
Here's the thing about Taker and his Streak: I don't particularly like Taker (I desperately wish he would retire already) and I don't like the streak thing. It's lead to some good matches, but other than that, what has it really done for anybody? Taker would still have his great legacy without "The Streak". I see no reason for the thing at all.

That having been said, as surprising as the scenario that you suggested would be, the streak has gone on for so long at this point that having someone break the streak that way would just be pretty silly. If anyone is going to break it (which nobody will), they should get a nice rub from it by defeating Taker in clean fashion after a long match. Flushing away almost twenty years of history on a cheap MitB cash-in is quite a waste. And I'm saying that as someone that dislikes Taker and the whole concept of "The Streak".

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Taker's streak has grown so much with so much hype behind it that beating it would be more important and significant to one's career then winning the WWE title at Wrestlemania which at one point was the pinicle of the sport and what people dreamed to do.

I know streaks are made to be ended like Goldberg's for instance, 200+ wins is crazy. But right now I don't see anyone worthy of that push it would give, plus today's WWE fans would probably forget about the whole thing six months later and go on to like the guy.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
While it would be solidify the individual that cashed in as a MEGA heat magnet, I don't think it would be the type of heat WWE wants for any superstar. That would be one hell of a move for WWE to pull and at this stage in Taker's career, and with what The Streak has become, it would make people resent the superstar who cashed in. Not to mention there could be the potential for a riot if that happened to Taker.

Haha imagine if for some dumb reason Cena was in the MITB match earlier in the night, won it, and then was the one to do the purposed cash in. Good Lord...I think the fans would jump the barricades!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.