Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is quite common at other forums, where a poster may request to have their user name changed. If there is already a thread for this then my apologies for not spotting it.

Also can an admin (or anyone that has the power to do so) change my name to "The Guru" but without the quotation marks.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Hi Guru, if you wanted to change your name you can do so in the Store. A link is at the top of every page. I think it costs a little less than 300 points so you've got a long way to go. Unless you asked Nitemare to do it.

boogerbooger he ain't no n00b. He his the best Graphic Maker I know and he's Admin at WE [yes a cheap rip of W-E.] and former Mod of everything at WNW. He odviously didn't know about the store because not every board has them.

a1exhi11 said:
I swear Ive made you a banner at WNW BTW.
The one I currently have in my sig is made by you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boogerbooger said:
Heres my thoughts

A) n00b
B) Can't have an admin change your name.
C) earn points and spend it on changing your name in the store
D) I think that name's already prolly taken
E) Leave now.
Err...yeah..thanks for that. Actually Im a Head Admin at WE and have posted at various VB forums for a number of years now. All I asked for was a simple answer which cap'n crunch032 kindly provided (I swear Ive made you a banner at WNW BTW).

I guess one of us had to be mature about this and it was never going to be you was it?

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
cap'n crunch032 said:
boogerbooger he ain't no n00b. He his the best Graphic Maker I know and he's Admin at WE [yes a cheap rip of W-E.] and former Mod of everything at WNW. He odviously didn't know about the store because not every board has them.
meh, i think the one post tempted me.

anyways, im sorry, and embarrassed.

i edited my post....

anyways, couldnt he have just PM'd Crunch?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nitemare said:
Its ok Nitemare, a very simple request (yet complicated to the people at WE) was already cleared up before you made your extremely intelligent post. BTW you might remember me...Remember WUTalk when Alex HIll AKA me was the head admin? You sorted out a few problems we were having earlier on in the year...

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
well you know, your user name looks weird, random letters and numbers to me, and it just seemed like some noob posting a topic asking a pointless question. im sure you can understand the situation...

N

·
0 Posts
I wasn't sure if it was you, but you whole sarcasm ("a very simple request (yet complicated to the people at WE) was already cleared up before you made your extremely intelligent post") was stupid. I already have a sticky thread at the top of THIS forum explaining the username issue....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
boogerbooger said:
well you know, your user name looks weird, random letters and numbers to me, and it just seemed like some noob posting a topic asking a pointless question. im sure you can understand the situation...
lol thats why I wanted my name changed because its an incredbily noobish name.

I wasn't sure if it was you, but you whole sarcasm ("a very simple request (yet complicated to the people at WE) was already cleared up before you made your extremely intelligent post") was stupid. I already have a sticky thread at the top of THIS forum explaining the username issue....
Hey I resorted to sarcasm because lets face it, your reply of "No" was incredibly harsh considering this IS the feedback forum and you are a SAdmin, who should really set an example to the rest of the staff (sounds corny I know). Anyway Nitemare when you buy a new TV or Stereo are you honestly telling me that you look at the instruction booklet before hand? This place is bombarded with rules and what not and although I've read most of them, you cant possibly expect a new poster at these forums to have read ALL of them on his very first day of postin here.

N

·
0 Posts
Actually, no, I don't. Anyone who can't figure a TV or radio out shouldn't be handling one.

I don't expect people to read all the rules and whatnot. If people don't, big deal, they are still there. If you break the rules, they were there and you should have known. It's not like WEForums is ran like a prison. People insult others, and that is okay for the most part.

Oh, by the way, you asked a question, and I gave a direct answer. You actually asked two questions, and both answers are no. What, I'm supposed to make this long reply saying, "Hey, sorry but you can change your username in the store." Nope, not how I do it considering a poster, who is VERY new, already told you this.

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
how come of you can click the edit/delete button, you cant delete a post?

anyways, a1exhi11 vbmenu_register("postmenu_483124", true); , you're sig was a red X, but not anymore, so nitemare can just delete this post.

N

·
0 Posts
You can delete posts, can't you?

Maybe not. I know you can't physically delete.

Anyway, yeah...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts