Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose you were conceived by your grandfather and mother. That means that your mother is also your sister. Let's say you decide to keep with tradition and conceive a child with your mother/sister. You have a hard time explaining to your child that not only are you his father, brother and uncle, but that the child's mother is also his aunt and grandmother, and also that the child's grandfather is his great-grandfather and great-uncle as well.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I don't think this is hypothetical.Please take your family problems elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
OnlyMe said:
Suppose you were conceived by your grandfather and mother. That means that your mother is also your sister. Let's say you decide to keep with tradition and conceive a child with your mother/sister. You have a hard time explaining to your child that not only are you his father, brother and uncle, but that the child's mother is also his aunt and grandmother, and also that the child's grandfather is his great-grandfather and great-uncle as well.

You are a complete idiot, don't you know that.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I forgot to mention that you would be your own uncle, which would make your son your cousin as well.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
OnlyMe said:
You seem to have thought that out....is that from experience of the situation?

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Meh! Stuff explaining it just say "you are illegitimate, now pull both your heads in"

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations, you're the tenth person to say that! Normally, you would win a prize but I've decided that your retort was (surprisingly) not uncreative enough so you get nothing.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
OnlyMe said:
Congratulations, you're the tenth person to say that! Normally, you would win a prize but I've decided that your retort was (surprisingly) not uncreative enough so you get nothing.
Actually, I'm the third. So....ya. Doesn't your exaggeration suck now?

I'm so disappointed I didn't win your prize. I bet it would have been your mother. Or should I say your wife? Or is it your sister? Cousin?

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
OnlyMe said:

Is this a lame attempt to gain some respect from us members? Because it is not working. All you have gained is some bad rep from me. n00b!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You obviously do not know me, or anything about people in general for that matter. You see, Timmy, lots of times, when people get ideas they tend to tell them to other people or write them down. It's called baring your soul. I just happen to be more open about these types of things than others are. Considering the fact that this is a forum, and the fact that the entire point to a forum is discussion, I'm left wondering why the hell you joined in the first place, since you obviously do not respect others' freedom of expression.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well perhaps you could discuss the fact that your mother ****ed your grandfather. Or that you got his sloppy seconds. And I love you too BB.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts