Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!!!

I was a writer here a couple of months ago but exams started and never really got back to doing my show after the exams cause i found a game which some of you know which is Extreme Wrestling Warfare.

Well i had an idea why not make a wrestling game like that online? It would be great.... I went searching for sites and found one that had the same idea but it had closed down.

http://ciwf0.tripod.com/home.htm/

Theres the link if you wanted to have a look

Well the thing is i want to set up a smilar site and have a real go at making it work but the problem is i need help in doing it so if anybody wants to help me make it please e mail me at [email protected]

Or if anybody would like to join it please send me an e mail saying and ill e mail u back when i get it up and running.

Whats going to be in the game? U will create a Fed of your own and pick a fair roster. U will be given a Bank Balance and u will eb able to get sponser money and such and lose money throw production costs.

You will be asked to write a show every week (like u do on here) and i and the other owner will read over it and mark it fairly on storyline/Angles creativity, How Realistic it is and Entertainment factor. and after i done that it will be given a TV Ratings and u will battle with other feds to win TV Ratings. And same goes to PPVs except that u will be given a Buy rate instead.

U will also be able to sign wrestlers of other feds and such

It should be quiet fun and i hope some people out there are interested in this idea

Thanks and please get back to me on [email protected]

·
Registered
117 Posts
anna is it going 2 be on the forums or on a seperate website?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts