Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought that occured to me, what if Berret does win the belt in the near future? Up to this point Orton has for the most part stayed out of the fight with the Nexus but it has been shown that he clearly does not like them. So if Berret does win the belt he would finally have a reason to step into the fight, but I could see him and Cena coming to blows about how to deal with the Nexus. Orton could claim that Cena has been to soft in dealing with the Nexus and thats why they are still running rampant and Orton could use more ruthless and violent tactics (such as perhaps punting one of the Nexus members and putting them out of action) this could start the beginnings of a long term fued between the two without either of them having to turn full blow heel. There both the faces but with extremely opposing ideaologies.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
why would wwe do that... if they are together in the same ring.... orton will massively outpop cena, with half the crowd chanting cena sucks... one thing they dont want is cena to look like the apparent number 2 guy...

i dont mind they idea...

i kinda like it... imagine if cena goes to the ring one week and beats nexus up bad to where they are able to comeback the next week... then orton goes out there and punts 2 members, rko 2 more members then beat the shit outta the other 2 with chairs and what not and the show ends with 6 battered bodies in the ring while orton stands there holding the belt... lol but i believe thats called him burying nexus

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
It wouldn't work. Orton is really over and great right now but pit these two against each as face and face and all the kids will back Cena and that could really hurt Orton. If this were to happen again it should be Cena as heel. I think they'll save the next time these two feud for WrestleMania 30 with Cena as the heel.

Anyhow, I'd love to be proven wrong and see face Orton and face Cena work but I doubt it.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I have no idea to why people want to see Orton and Cena in the same ring together. I'm bored to death of it.

I don't care which way you spin it, Orton as the face, Cena as the heel, it doesn't matter. I just don't want to see them face eachother anymore.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
I have no idea to why people want to see Orton and Cena in the same ring together. I'm bored to death of it.

I don't care which way you spin it, Orton as the face, Cena as the heel, it doesn't matter. I just don't want to see them face eachother anymore.
You might not like it but every crowd they've performed in front of seem to. Every single person in the crowd gets into it. Fans of Cena, fans of Orton and those that simply don't like Cena just back Orton.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts