Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since WWE is lacking heel monsters,i thought Big show and Kane would be a good contender to be one,If you would remember the Brock vs Big Show feud,they both had a stretcher match in Judgement Day,Show was going after Mysterio and Benoit prior to that PPV and putting them in the stretcher and trying to injure them so my idea is that the creative team should give Big Show a 'Stretcher Monster' heel gimmick where he would go around and put wrestlers in stretchers and hitting them against the steel ring post.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I don't think it really matters anymore whether The Big Show is face or heel as he doesn't really have any meaning on either Raw or SmackDown these days other than being a comedic giant who is pretty much a joke character. This isn't the wrestling industry in between 1996 in WCW or WWE in 1999 when Paul Wight was a draw and was pushed and used in an important role on tv and at PPV's and in 2011 he doesn't really matter.

If The Big Show has to stay around then i would have him on SmackDown so he can work with all the younger heels like Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes so both men would have wins over an established wrestler who is a former multi time World champion. As a heel there isn't really any good mid card faces that The Big Show could work with other than Bryan Danielson and Sin Cara of whom neither are believable in beating him because when he is a heel he works mainly as a jobber to the top guys and is pushed to the main event scene.

I would swap The Big Show and Kane over so The Big Show is on SmackDown as a face seeing as there is only Randy Orton and Sheamus believable in the main event scene and Kane on Raw but as a heel because right now Raw is overloaded with top faces like John Cena, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio and Triple H. Kane is believable going up against the top faces especially if pushed like last year so it would all make perfect sense for me to change the pair around once they both return.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts