Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raw Package: $99 includes Admission Only Rear Section

Allocated Seating Marine Package: $199 includes Exclusive Event Programme Mid Section Allocated
Seating
U Can't see me package : $599 includes Exclusive Event Programme Front Section Allocated Seating One-on-One Pre-Event Photo Op w/John Cena Official Tour photo

Champion Package: $1395 includes VIP Entry to Photo Line One-on-One Pre-Event Photo Op with John Cena Priority Admission to Main Event Guaranteed Front Row(s) Seating Exclusive Event Programme Limited Edition Lanyard and Tour Pass Personally Signed & Framed 8 x 10 Photo Official Tour Poster Official Tour Collectable Post-Event Photo Op 1 x Personal Item Signed (sorry, no belts) Post-Event 30 min. Cocktail Party (Inc. Drinks & Canapés) with John Cena
https://www.johncena.com.au/?sf79499346=1#tickets
Thoughts?

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
no belts? why? why does it matter? Id take in a set of dinner plates in one of them big ass picnic baskets in that case, this is essentially buying a friend for the evening, if they aint got sausage rolls its a ripoff.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
I'd rather an evening with Alexa Bliss tbh

I'd even pay double :shrug

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I cant believe people pay to meet these "celebrities" get a life

Reactions: The5star_Kid

·
Premium Member
11,144 Posts
I would go to something like that. JR, Foley & Regal have done similar shows and people seem to rave about those. He's probably got a ton of awesome stories to tell.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
After the first show will the tour name be changed to "An Evening with John Cena: The Told Story"?

Sounds interesting. I'd go if it was closer to where I live. The prices are high though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts