Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hope u guys liked my post! it was just a litle joke for rajah to like me. he is my idol cuz he writes the best posts on this site. so rajah if u took any of that seriously u shouldnt have cuz it was bull shit. i just really want u to notice me. im only 14 and i want to be a good writer like u so im sorry man. truly

·
Registered
114 Posts
Im sure that this rajah guy will forgive u. i read yur other post on him and it was not right but hey yur 14 yur a kid im 19 and i make huge mistakes so rajah FOGIVE THE KID! Hav a heart. in this case hav a BIG heart!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by TheCrippledOne
Im sure that this rajah guy will forgive u. i read yur other post on him and it was not right but hey yur 14 yur a kid im 19 and i make huge mistakes so rajah FOGIVE THE KID! Hav a heart. in this case hav a BIG heart!
You seem like the person who started this topic. Your spelling is as bad as his and Rajah justs copies and pastes off his own site.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dude first of all im new here. second iam a smart person and for someone to ban a 14 year old is bad but its not my place to say that

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Nick Harper said in post #5 :

You seem like the person who started this topic. Your spelling is as bad as his and Rajah justs copies and pastes off his own site.
That was my first thought, but the IP addresses and email accounts are different, so maybe not.

Also, Rajah's site?

·
Registered
114 Posts
At least the kid has the guts to say he's sorry for his wrong doing. I would put him on probation though.

·
Banned
421 Posts
HereComesDaMoney said in post #1 :
i hope u guys liked my post! it was just a litle joke for rajah to like me. he is my idol cuz he writes the best posts on this site. so rajah if u took any of that seriously u shouldnt have cuz it was bull shit. i just really want u to notice me. im only 14 and i want to be a good writer like u so im sorry man. truly

Im 14 too but im not as much of a dumbass as you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts