Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take the time to say fuck you Amish. Fuck you and all your damn popups. You run your mouth about how without them there would be no site and to get a blocker. Guess what, a blocker isnt the answer. If you really gave a damn about this site and wrestling in general, you would do this just for the pure love of the sport. But instead you have to try to rake in every cent you can, no matter how much you piss off the visiters. Anyone want to guess how many popups had to be blocked when I was reading the WMXX coverage tonight? OVER 200! That's pretty shitty man. You should have some damn respect for all of us that take time to visit your site. Now my guess is that this post will be locked and I'll likely be banned for voicing what you all know is the truth. But if that's the case, then so be it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I'll be civil about this, unlike your post, Mr. Insider. See, Amish doesn't have all these pop-ups so he can rake in the cash or whatever you're claiming he does it for. He has all these pop-ups to bring in money so he can pay for the wonderful and expensive server that hosts this site(I believe it's the same server that Yahoo runs on..can't remember). Why does he have to have this lovely server of such greatness? Why, he does it for the members who, if not for the good server, would be complaining about how slow and glitchy the forums are. Without pop-ups, Amish Patel would be left to pay the server and board costs out of his own pocket. And he's dished out enough from his own pocket. So I think he deserves to be able to have some pop-ups help him out with the costs. And it's not like you have to put up with the pop-ups. If you had looked around, you would've found instructions on how to turn off scripting in your browser so there would be no pop-ups to bother with. Or you would find links to a pop-up blocker and other alternatives to stop pop-ups. But instead, you chose to rant on the man who gave us this board to post and spend free time on. I'm sure all the members would agree that you are pathetic for accusing the owner of this forum, Amish Patel, of whoring his site out to advertisers so he can make an easy buck. That is all.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
the insider, shut the fuck up. The pop-ups are needed. btw you have a stupid sig

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
From what i know, Amish doesn't make much profit, i know W-E was running at a loss for a while, maybe not so now. But for the time and money he has invested into the site he deserves every penny he earns.

TheInsider... You sir, are a fucking idiot.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
If Amish wants to make money from the site, then good luck to him. It doesn't cost us a penny, so if he can profit from it without lessening the change in our pockets, then fair play.

The pop-ups don't bother me. I can't remember who said it ages ago, but they put forward the argument that if you can't work out a way to deal with the pop-up ads, then you're probably not of suitable intellect to be among us anyway.

N

·
0 Posts
It's none of our business how much Amish makes from this site, so I'm not going to get into that AGAIN...

Anyway, no, you aren't going to be banned. No, this won't be locked. But this isn't the only wrestling website with so many pop-ups. There are others. And if I was Amish, I know I'd be doing the same thing -- EVEN WITH the pop-ups, this is still one of the largest, most visited websites. So if people STILL visit with the pop-ups, I know I'd do the SAME shit.

I can see your argument but just because you aren't making the profit Amish is, that doesn't mean his decision isn't wise. In fact, I'd call it very wise. A nice business decision. People are here for the women (like 90% or more) and don't care about pop-ups anyway...a lot...

·
Registered
448 Posts
TheInsider said in post #1 :
I just wanted to take the time to say fuck you Amish. Fuck you and all your damn popups. You run your mouth about how without them there would be no site and to get a blocker. Guess what, a blocker isnt the answer. If you really gave a damn about this site and wrestling in general, you would do this just for the pure love of the sport. But instead you have to try to rake in every cent you can, no matter how much you piss off the visiters. Anyone want to guess how many popups had to be blocked when I was reading the WMXX coverage tonight? OVER 200! That's pretty shitty man. You should have some damn respect for all of us that take time to visit your site. Now my guess is that this post will be locked and I'll likely be banned for voicing what you all know is the truth. But if that's the case, then so be it.
If it wasn't for Amish ,those pop-ups, and the staff he chose, this site would be a crappy and worthless as you.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Hey Insider...who the hell are you?! what the fuck is this NOBODY running his mouth for. I have firewall so i dont have any pop-ups, but you have NO right to complain, you have like 15 posts. and if you dont like it..just leave you dumb shit. So when you say fuck Amish Patel..the whole W-E forums says FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK!

and your sig does suck!

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Hmm...I have a pop-up blocker and I dont get any pop-up's here. Take everyone else's advice and INSTALL A FUCKING POP-UP BLOCKER. IF Amish makes profit and makes money to pay for the forum that you're bitching on right now, then let him do it. If you dont like it, then tough shit, leave.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Dude, don't whine man! And who the hell are you? And man, Amish is nice enough to fucking propose us this site! If it wasn't for the Pop-Up's, Amish would have to pay out of his own pocket! This thing a month is probably $50-$70 a month! And he has TWO sites in his hands. So that's about $80 a month!!! Man, come on, show some respect! And if it wasn't for Amish, you wouldn't of fucking read the Live Coverage! So shut your fucking mouth, and Fuck off!!!!

And What Pop - Ups?

B

·
0 Posts
You don't know what you are talking about Death. This site runs over $200 a month. And it's 3 sites.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
[Opened]

It's rants because you can post what you want without having to worry about getting in trouble for what you say. Sure in certain cases threads get locked, or people get banned. But this is hardly one of those cases. Closing the thread because "you're all gay" isn't right. For shame, OZ. For Shame. :no:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts