Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry people, don't take it as a generalisation that you all suck, but I found this article in the paper this morning and couldn't believe it. Further adding to my thread a while back of a man suing the cable company believing it made his wife fat, I found this.

An American bank clerk has launched legal action - seeking millions of dollars - over Janet Jackson's breast-baring stunt on prime-time TV. The class action by Terri Carlin, 47, of Knoxville, Tennessee, could be the tip of the iceberg after singer Justin Timberlake ripped off Jackson's bodice to reveal her right breast.
The Broadcasters and makers of last Sunday's Superbowl show could be fined heavily, while sponsors are reportedly considering demanding millions of dollars back from the NFL.
The class-action - "on behalf of all Americans" - seeks "maximum" compensatory and punitive damages from Jackson and Timberlake, as well as CBS, which broadcast the event, and MTV, which produced the half-time show.

Unbelievable. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Americans will sue for anything.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
10 to 1 odd this dumb jizzbucket was educated by our government. That's what our government schools do. Make the lot of us dumb and compliant. That's why they're trying to abolish private schools and homeschooling.

They are doing as much as they can to destroy their own nation I swear. :(

Anyways, it was a tit! For Christ's sake, if someone is shot in the face 12 times during the halftime show, it would be a tragedy. Janet Jackson flashes a booby, and it's a shameful act. Goddamnit it's a tit!

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Australians suck too. Like you'd post something anti- Australia?

I mean come on, so we want money. These companies have billions of dollers, and they'll "settle" by giving the person sueing them a couple mill' to shut them up, its a get rich quick thing. They'll say it "mentally scarred" them or some bullshit.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd post something anti-Australian if I found it. Thing is
I never find anything anti-Australian. We must be perfect. It's always the Americans who are suing for pathetic reasons. I should sue Amish for having to read Angel's posts. Now there's a pain and suffering everyone can relate to. We should start a class-action of our own.

·
Registered
442 Posts
She states that it's "on behalf of all Americans", but if she wins there is probably no way in hell she'll give a fare share to every American. However, if that was the case, where can I get my US citizenship?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
My lawyers will destroy you. You don't like them, put me on ignore. Otherwise, shut your pedofile mouth up. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Angel. Seriously. When are you going to pull your finger out of your ass and see that the world isn't filled with dummies. Well, at least the internet world. Everyone knows you aren't what you claim. You don't have a life. You are on all the time. You aren't a woman. That has been proven by the posts you make. You are a worthless, aging man that needs to stop shitting themselves(no pun intended) with lies about you being rich and young and a woman. It's about time you stop post on these forums too. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Angel said in post #9 :
My lawyers will destroy you. You don't like them, put me on ignore. Otherwise, shut your pedofile mouth up. :)
Oh, I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve. My lawyers? Stop pretending to be something you aren't.
Pedofile?? Hardly. I have 2 kids. If anyone touched them, they would die. Simple.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Even if I ever said I was, which I am not, what makes you think I'd stop posting here?

Truth is, it has never been proven that I am not 18, not a woman, not living in New York, not rich, or just about everything else.

Cody was able to catch me in the lie about the pictures. No one ever really proved anything else.

And if you read the topic, you'd know the world is full of idiots. Should I even have to mention a certain governor, of a certain state, that a certain fatass mexican lives in?

Hit a nerve? Maybe. I'm very annoyed with fucking moronic lawsuits and I specifically have lawyers for whenever i'll need them. Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing what they could do.

As for the pedofile thing, you know it's all in good fun cutie. :p

B

·
0 Posts
The certain governor, of the better state of the US, where a fatass mexican lives is as great governor. Contrary to what you believe, he does way better than that shit mayor you have of New York. You have been caught in so many lies, that I could fucking care less about that. Everything you say is a lie. You are nothing but a no good bitch, and you would be doing everyone a favor by not posting. Hell, if I were you, I'd be ashamed of myself on the internet. First, you shit in public, if that wasn't a lie, and must be embarrassed, then on the net, you act like an incompetent bitch all the time. You should fucking take your internet life and your real life. k?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Originally posted by NotDaveFoley
Australians suck too. Like you'd post something anti- Australia?
I most certainly would. There's plenty of material to choose from. Just none as stupid as this, sadly.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I love Australia as they made the thong as popular as it is today. I'm sure that makes you happy to Chris.

N

·
0 Posts
How is this stupid? It was likely schemed (ripping off the shirt). Like someone said (not double-checking) -- suing is an EASY way to make money. However, this case may not be the way to do it simply because everyone can claim they saw the incident, and therefore too much money would have to be distributed. Unless, of course, the money was equally spread to everyone in the United States, which won't happen.

And no, I'm not defending America because everyone on Earth is equally as stupid.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Funny how only Americans can admit their problems. Anyways, that lady from Tennesee was suing for "injuries" she sustained from it. I had it in my MSN name when I found it. Pure idiocy.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts