·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,044 Posts
That shirt looks good to me :shrug

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,044 Posts
"No good Dean Ambrose goes unhinged" :lol
Oh, you mean the words. I was referring to the shirt's design. Alright, I can see your point. WWE can get cheesy with its phrases.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
They blatantly ripped off the Jack Daniels logo :lol
That is true, they are very similar, but its still looks good IMO.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
It looks great to me and fits him. :lol Fans, particular fangirls, have been claiming him to be a 'whiskey drinking' looking kinda guy and it seems pretty accurate. Nice change of pace from his normal merch.

Stop hating.

Edit: Just noticed the outline design is barbed wire...that's actually pretty clever by WWE merch standards.

As for ripping of Jack Daniels...that's not nearly as bad as the Pabst Blue Ribbon thing with Cena. After that controversy you best believe WWE checked before releasing this Ambrose merch.

Looks great on him, too.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It looks great to me and fits him. :lol Fans, particular fangirls, have been claiming him to be a 'whiskey drinking' looking kinda guy and it seems pretty accurate. Nice change of pace from his normal merch.

Stop hating.
The words on the shirt is terrible "No good Dean?" I know it's a play on the word deed but still doesn't mean it's good...

Reactions: Groovybaby

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Huh I thought it looked cool when I saw it on him last night. If grown men are wearing Little Miss Bliss shirts and I'm A Hugger shirts, this one's gonna sell fine :lol

Reactions: DarkLady and Mra22

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
The words on the shirt is terrible "No good Dean?" I know it's a play on the word deed but still doesn't mean it's good...
It's fine to me. If you get that it's a play on words, then it's done it's purpose. If you don't like it, then it's just a personal preference. I think it's okay, and is more clever than what I've come to expect from WWE merch.

Huh I thought it looked cool when I saw it on him last night. If grown men are wearing Little Miss Bliss shirts and I'm A Hugger shirts, this one's gonna sell fine :lol
Their shirts are much, much tackier looking imho...
Bliss's especially is kinda ugly and too cartoon-y given she's a heel.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts