Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Dean should be the one to defeat Brock and go on to WM32 and win title come on damn it Dean deserves this more than anyone

Reactions: apriltea

·
Banned
4,348 Posts
Don't be throwing stones in glass houses.

Or don't go chasing waterfalls, whichever it is.
I'm not. There is nothing wrong with Dean going over Brock. Just Dean doesn't have the booking record to justify it. It would take at least a year of building him up to be at a credible threat for him going over Brock to even become an option.

Brock is simply too over-powered to lose to a person with non-dominant regular booking. If anyone was going to beat him, it should/would have to be someone who stands a possible chance already.

·
Registered
22,201 Posts
I'm not. There is nothing wrong with Dean going over Brock. Just Dean doesn't have the booking record to justify it. It would take at least a year of building him up to be at a credible threat for him going over Brock to even become an option.

Brock is simply too over-powered to lose to a person with non-dominant regular booking. If anyone was going to beat him, it should/would have to be someone who stands a possible chance already.
Normally agree with you but I think Ambrose is a special case.

To me he doesn't need to be built up to be credible enough, because imo he's right there.

Ambrose (like Bray) is one feud win over an established main eventer from being true top tier status. To me Brock could be the guy that puts Ambrose over as the dangerous lunatic he's supposed to be.

If we were talking about a Cesaro level guy they'd need building. But kayfabe wise I don't think its a stretch to see Ambrose win. Styles make matches and maybe the lunatic is the perfect foil for the beast

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Does seem believable, Dean would need to spend more time in the gym before any thing like that would happen, my wife doesn't watch wrestling but she saw part of the royal rumble and asked who the skinny crackhead was in the wife beater.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
If you're gonna have Ambrose pin Lesnar at WM in a non-roll up fashion, it's gotta be some kind of no-DQ match. He'll need some heavy weaponry to put Lesnar down.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Wrestling would be done forever if he wins. Imagine explaining to people who Dean Ambrose is... "Hey he's this lunatic who eats breakfast for dinner and squirts people with ketchup. Just wait to you see this guy with a screw driver and a mannequin! Dude is nuts!"

They would be like turn this shit off I'm watching something else.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Funny thing is Lesnar is 6'3 at his prime look like this

But according to some people in here 6'4 Dean Ambrose can't get a body like that , and finally become a top player in the WWE

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
ANY up-and-comer would be the best candidate to get the Lesnar rub, so I am pretty sure Vince is gonna waste it on another part-timer, Cena or his son-in-law again. :mj5

41 - 52 of 52 Posts