Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what Cena does to every heel that turns on him. He buries the fuck out of them sure they get a dirty win like Wyatt did but it was some shitty win that makes only Cena look good.

Wyatt still hasn't recovered from the burial last year. Ryback is trying to start something again but the burial caused him to team with Curtis Axel.

If you like Ambrose you should hope he doesn't turn heel because he'll be jobbing on main event after Cena buries the fuck out of him.

Face it this is what happens with Cena and heels there is no happy ending and the heel always looks weak or will the Cena fans keep saying "No he's "ELEVATING" the talent"

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Now THAT would be a burial, build up to the next PPV, Ambrose looking like a legitimate threat, getting our hopes up that Ambrose will beat Cena cleanly or least beat him in a stipulation match and all of a sudden CENAWINSLOL, them Ambrose fades into obscurity just like Wyatt did last year.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
People wanted Ambrose to turn heel vs John Cena...

Like, that's basically GIVING Cena a shovel.

·
Banned
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now THAT would be a burial, build up to the next PPV, Ambrose looking like a legitimate threat, getting our hopes up that Ambrose will beat Cena cleanly or least beat him in a stipulation match and all of a sudden CENAWINSLOL, them Ambrose fades into obscurity just like Wyatt did last year.
Did the same with Ryback. Had some draw at Extreme Rules then at Payback Ryback got fucking buried and never really recovered. Before that he was in title matches.

·
Premium Member
17,745 Posts
"ANYONE" turning heel to challenge Cena is the worst thing possible. Kane, Ryback, Truth, and that's just what I can remember in the last few years.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I think people just need to count their blessings and appreciate that Cena just gave him a rub despite the loss.

Whether or not he turns heel afterwards, well, that's anyone's guess.

But never turn heel vs Cena. NEVER.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Ambrose gave the face of the company a hell of a fight. That's a burial?

Want to know what a burial is? Check out Ambrose's PPV record.

·
Banned
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ambrose gave the face of the company a hell of a fight. That's a burial?
Dude I never even fucking said that. What is it with you Cena defenders making shit up.

If you actually read the OP you'd know I said if he turns heel he'll end up worse because he WILL end up getting buried and become a low mid carder just like Ryback did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts