Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really think with Bryan officially retiring it is going to obviously have fans look for a new antihero and Ambrose is kind of already in that role. Plus ever since the Rumble Ambrose has been gaining a lot of steam with many different WM matches possible for him is it finally time we get the huge Ambrose push most of us have been waiting for?

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
Bryan's been retired for nearly a year in the eyes of WWE .

Ambrose isn't even half as over. his big push is the IC title. If you're a fan of his then enjoy it because it might not get any better.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Like him or not(I'm a fan), Dean is already established as the next anti-hero of the WWE. He's the scrappy underdog face that they really want Reigns to be.

I had a thought though, now that Punk and D-Bry are gone, how long before they start trying to drive Dean away since he's the one who fans like? Especially since he got over by himself.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I feel like Ambrose is being built as the 3rd wheel in the shield,. and the best way to build him up is to have him win the eventualy Shield triple threat match.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
:nah

The big push is reserved for The Big Dog. :reigns2

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
What?? i dont like Ambrose but he is the most over guy on the roster right now even more so than Lesnar.
Why do people keep saying this? Dude got crickets his entire promo about Brock Lesnar. Hell the Social Outcasts promo got a bigger pop than he did. Dude is over in these forums only

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Why do people keep saying this? Dude got crickets his entire promo about Brock Lesnar. Hell the Social Outcasts promo got a bigger pop than he did. Dude is over in these forums only
That was the 2nd time he was out and he got a top 3 pop pf the night I guess you forgot. Him getting "crickets" during his promo has more to do with his strange pacing( he doesn't let the crowd digest what he's saying) than no being over.
Look i agree he's NOT the most over like this forum claim he is but he is still top3 most over, face be honest with yourself.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
That was the 2nd time he was out and he got a top 3 pop pf the night I guess you forgot. Him getting "crickets" during his promo has more to do with his strange pacing( he doesn't let the crowd digest what he's saying) than no being over.
Look i agree he's NOT the most over like this forum claim he is but he is still top3 most over, face be honest with yourself.
You be honest. Please tell me who he had a bigger pop from last night than Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar or the New Day? His pop wasn't even in the same ball park as any of them.

I never understood why people need to lie about their favorite wrestlers... Like if you feel the need to defend them with over exaggerations doesn't it ring a bell to yourself that hey maybe you're wrong?

:idk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts