Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
They released him because no gimmick they ever put on him worked out, dude was just really one dimensional besides being a kick ass spotmonkey.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Yeah I heard he's quite injury prone. A good spot monkey but should be happy he made it as far as he did in wrestling.

·
Registered
124 Posts
He's a very talented guy. One of my favorite guys to watch in the ring. I am not sure why WWE never hired the guy...I think with a few months, or a year in their developmental, he could be shaped into their style since they like to do that. I am not sure why TNA never gave him another shot after the Hogan thing to show and try to keep those new fans tuning in for Hogan/Hardy/RVD/Etc when they first came in. At the very least keep the guy around and use him very now and then...but I like that style anyways. Him, Generation Me (Young Bucks)etc. I miss seeing them wrestle in TNA.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Red's nash-like knees turned him into a shell of his previous self. He's likely done at the top level. Not sure if his school is still open, but I'd imagine he's pretty busy with that.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Whenever hear Spot Monkey I immediately think, "Guy must be a good wrestler."

And that certainly applies to Red. I miss him as well and hope he pops up somewhere notable. I'm sure one could still follow his career from his twitter account or google searched and such.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's a very talented guy. One of my favorite guys to watch in the ring. I am not sure why WWE never hired the guy...I think with a few months, or a year in their developmental, he could be shaped into their style since they like to do that. I am not sure why TNA never gave him another shot after the Hogan thing to show and try to keep those new fans tuning in for Hogan/Hardy/RVD/Etc when they first came in. At the very least keep the guy around and use him very now and then...but I like that style anyways. Him, Generation Me (Young Bucks)etc. I miss seeing them wrestle in TNA.
Yep loved the styles those guys brought. Exciting and innovating when i think of guys like that i think TNA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts