Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TNA pisses me off by not using this guy. His 'brother' has already had a bigger storyline that Red ever has. He could be the best high flyer in the world, and would definently rival some of ROH's best past and present. He seems willing to do anything, but since he returned he's been jobbed big time and has one the title once, only to swiftly lose it afterwards. He has no mic skills, but TNA is supposed to be about the action not the talking. Anyone else agree that Red should at least be X Division champ, over embarrasing Robbie E, decent Jay lethal and pretty bad Doug Williams?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
oh they're using him allright... he's the jobber of the company... i haven't seen him win a match in a long long time...

from what i see, they have no other plans for red, and that's a damn shame, i was actually hoping to see a red crimson tag team... the motor city machine guns and beer money can't hold the tag team division on their shoulders forever

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I heard then say about the 3 matches to decide the X division title match, I assumed that it was max buck, amazing red and chris saben everytime, which would have been awesome. But no, next match was Doug Williams, Jeremy Buck and Jay Lethal, and only Jeremy is good enough for X-Division there. Next match is failed Suicide, Robbie E and someone else (that match may have already happened Im not fully up to date). Amazing Red is better than anybody else in the X Division in my opinion, followed by MCMG and Gen Me. It used to be about the high flying, like Sonjay Dutt and stuff. Now that Kaval is out of WWE, he should go back to Low Ki again. But really, I would love to get control of X Division and Tag Team myself, you could make it soooo much better. There are like 4 Tag Teams in TNA. For hype, they should get 3D Vs Hardy Boyz, and then after that go back to recruiting high flyers, which in turn can double as X Division competitors.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Eventually Red will be used again, it's no sense in whining. And how is Jeremy the only one in that match good enough for the X Division. All three of them have utilized high flying in their movesets, plus, Douglas and Lethal have been multiple time X Champions. There's a lot more to the X Division than high flying. Shit, before teaming with Sabin, Shelley's moveset was composed of mostly complex and abstract submissions. Not only that, do you read the official reports? Dixie is already getting people in to beef up the X division roster. Not to mention Red won a match on Xplosion last month. Get over yourself son. If you think Douglas Williams is a bad wrestler, then you have mental issues. Robbie E is actually a good wrestler, he just has a shitty gimmick. And Lethal has been using more high flying moves this year than all of last year. You're getting what you want from the Division, it's just not coming at the pace you'd like it, be fucking patient. I hate it when people use these forums to bitch about something, when Dixie already announced over her twitter, that the X Division is getting revamped.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Like Dixie announcing something is gospel, but that's another issue. Red's decent, but he's not as good as he was before his leg injury and they don't use him as champion because he can't talk to save his life. That's why they stuck him with Don West awhile back. He'd be good as a challenger on Impact but I don't think he could carry a feud.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Like Dixie announcing something is gospel, but that's another issue. Red's decent, but he's not as good as he was before his leg injury and they don't use him as champion because he can't talk to save his life. That's why they stuck him with Don West awhile back. He'd be good as a challenger on Impact but I don't think he could carry a feud.
I don't usually take what Dixie says seriously, but the recent tryout matches, the X Division tournament going on, and having VR and DX switch months seems to imply that she's serious this time around.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jfs, I'm sorry I don't follow Dixie's twitter page lmao. Williams is a good wrestler, but X-Division is about things like the ultimate X match, which he can't ,ake exciting. X-Division is about excitment, and Robbie E and Doug can't do that. Jay Lethal has been better reciently, but he still isn't high flying or exciting. Just a few springboards. None of them can take a proper fall, so you wont see them get dropkicked from the top rope to outside often or anything. Red is exciting, MCMG and Gen Me are exciting. Daniels, Dutt, AJ etc. are all exciting. To put anyone in a big X-Division match over the most high flying guy in the company is stupid to me.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IMO, Jay Lethal can't carry a feud and has no mic skills either. X-Division used to be about the matches, and the fueds took place in the tag team and heavyweight divisions.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
jfs, I'm sorry I don't follow Dixie's twitter page lmao. Williams is a good wrestler, but X-Division is about things like the ultimate X match, which he can't ,ake exciting. X-Division is about excitment, and Robbie E and Doug can't do that. Jay Lethal has been better reciently, but he still isn't high flying or exciting. Just a few springboards. None of them can take a proper fall, so you wont see them get dropkicked from the top rope to outside often or anything. Red is exciting, MCMG and Gen Me are exciting. Daniels, Dutt, AJ etc. are all exciting. To put anyone in a big X-Division match over the most high flying guy in the company is stupid to me.
I don't follow Dixie's twitter page, this forum reports anything TNA related from Dixie's twitter. The entire TNA fanbase went ape shit online a few weeks ago when a rumor went around that they might get rid of the X Division. Dixie shot down that rumor and announced that she's bringing in people. BTW, Daniels is currently wrestling as Suicide, so when his ROH contract as up, he'll probably be in TNA as himself.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
IMO, Jay Lethal can't carry a feud and has no mic skills either. X-Division used to be about the matches, and the fueds took place in the tag team and heavyweight divisions.
What?

Miss the feud with Flair?

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
The fact that Crimson is already above him makes me laugh. That being said, I can't stand Red matches. I don't know if it's a stigma or whatever, simply because he's treated like shit, I just see him as shit, but I just can't get into him at all.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Red had his chance when he was X-Div champ with Don West as his manager. His only chance at being relevant again is if TNA pushes the X-Division.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Crimson's push will inevitably fail so he and Red should form a tag-team and join that division.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Red has got nothing left to offer, just like Rey he got his knee f'ed up and has never been the same since

1 - 20 of 22 Posts