Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's basically all 2011 PPV's for only $40.

That's INSANE!!! Shame it's not the right region for me in the UK.

CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW!!!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I like how Capitol Punishment is more the focus of that advertisement than any other PPV.

"Hey yeah, that PPV was awesome, I should buy it, and I can get all the other PPVs to boot."

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Only two PPV's there that are really worth watching, with the rest having maybe one or two good matches.

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
$40?

What a rip! Money in the Bank is worth about $15, WM and Extreme Rules, maybe $7 The rest aren't even worth a dollar.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
only ones worth even paying for are Extreme Rules Money In The Bank and TLC the rest of the shows were shit last year except for a few matches on each show.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
WHERE!?! WHERE!?! Does this place happen to have WrestleMania X7 too?
I'd assume a quick Google search can give you all the info you need. There's various places that upload WWE dvd torrents in full dvd9, or sometimes dvd5 (so they have all the menu's + extras etc..) I got WrestleMania 17 from a torrent site too as a dvd9..

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
I'd assume a quick Google search can give you all the info you need. There's various places that upload WWE dvd torrents in full dvd9, or sometimes dvd5 (so they have all the menu's + extras etc..) I got WrestleMania 17 from a torrent site too as a dvd9..
They have them on these forums.. Lol. Got WMX7 a few days ago. :eek:

·
Registered
913 Posts
All I got from this is that the WWE has way too many PPV's for one year.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,215 Posts
That really is a great deal. While 2011 wasn't the best year for PPVs for $40 all of these DVDs are a great price and there are a lot of good matches on those cards.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I'd rather spend $20 on Money in the Bank, than $40 on every ppv from 2011.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
40$ for so many crappy PPVs? Yeaaaah.... I'd rather watch some good classic matches on youtubez.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts