Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg you guys I have an amaazing idea if ryback were to return someday in wwe, hear me out. they should tweak his original feed me more gimmick into, for example,are you ready? drum rolls..NEED. ME. MORE. gimmick, in which he would become this extremely needy and emo person, who's always in need of other's approval, attention, surrounding etc, and so he, like, always feels like nobody needs him, that he's unwanted etc, and so his catchphrase would then become, instead of FEED ME MORE, NEED.ME.MORE. and if they want to amp up this gimmick, he could become even more of an emo, where he would make threats that he's gonna hurt himself, cut himself and stuff, and when someone (ie opponent) cuts him with some, like, blade, he would chant BLEED.ME.MORE.

and ofc if THAT wouldn't get him over ( that would be hard to imagine seeing that crowd always chanted feed me more, so why wouldn't they chant this lol, it's very similar and also catchy and cool), they could then try with other gimmicks in similar vein, for example he could become disgruntled torrent downloader who's always in need of seeders so he could download stuff etc ( then he would say SEED. ME. MORE. SEED. ME. MORE); or he could also adopt gimmick of an enfant who can't read himself so he needs his parents to read to him, and he never can get enough of the books so he would yell READ. ME. MORE. ; ooor a gimmick of submissive man, who needs others to lead him (with ofc LEAD. ME. MORE. chants); etc, honestly,possibilities are almost limitless with this similar gimmicks and all sound awesome imo

discuss

·
Banned
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not necessarily

anyway, stop spammin and discuss the thread

·
Banned
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not spamming at all just an awful idea... can officially change your name to 'complete moron' now
that's just your opinion, imo it's anything BUT. it's awesome, objectively,c'mon man..
ok, how do I go about that (chaning name)?

Why would Ryback want to do that though?
well..dunno, he got tired of same old chants/catchphrase so decided to mix it up lol, I haven't really thought it that much through, I'm just in love with this idea of multiple chants that rhyme, that would be so original and amazing, maybe the best gimmick ever. now that I think about it, the best way would probably be that he changes gimmick once a week, or per month,w/e, so, like, one week he would be emo need me more guy, the next week seed me more guy,etc etc, wow I got goosebumps just thinking about this lol, imagine if it would happen :O :eek:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'd rather him stay gone, average wrestler, almost no mic skills or charisma. He relied completely on his look which isn't that unique. Beyond that, he comes across as a prick backstage.

·
Banned
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wtf are you talking about, ''average wrestler'' lol, he was one of the best technicians ever, amazing on the mic and very charismatic. blind haters gonna blind hate I guess..
and who cares how he was backstage

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
I'm not sure you understand the word "amazing"

wtf are you talking about, ''average wrestler'' lol, he was one of the best technicians ever, amazing on the mic and very charismatic. blind haters gonna blind hate I guess..
and who cares how he was backstage
I would imagine that WWE cares about how he was backstage.......

Also, one of the best technicians ever? Go away troll

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.