Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Wow man its awsome...although the size of the sig is too big the overall sig is very very very nice. i specially like the green tint you have given it. the text is in order too and is looking nice and the blending is nice too. An overall rating for your sig would be a 9.5/10. No Need To Work On It.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HeartBreaker said:
Wow man its awsome...although the size of the sig is too big the overall sig is very very very nice. i specially like the green tint you have given it. the text is in order too and is looking nice and the blending is nice too. An overall rating for your sig would be a 9.5/10. No Need To Work On It.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
wtf, ermm. no, a 9 outa 10? allright, the text is stroked with green, to much green though, mabey 1-2 pixles.. Right. The blending is sorda meh, and the cuts are really blury, the banner size is way to big. Either you ****ed up a premade real bad, or just did that stupid radical blur to make your background, wich looks bad.

3/10

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
People are giving away 9's too easily. I can see quite a few flaws in this. The color doesn't really match the whole thing, the background is boring. The text is pretty boring. There are basically no effects on the whole thing. 4/10.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts