Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since he came back obviously Lesnar has feuded with Cena and is rumoured to be having a match at Mania with Rock. But the one i really want to see him go against would be Randy Orton. I think Orton's in ring work is under rated but, if given the opportunity to get back to his more brutal character i think these two could really work. I think the ideal time for this would probably be around Summerslam too as the Cena feud will be over and i can see Sheamus and Barrett being the title program around that time on SD

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Best idea I've heard in ages.
Would be a great match, would love Orton to punt Lesnar's head off as well.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Well even with the rumored WM29 feud and the current Cena feud, Brock will have like 6 months of nothing which leaves speculation for all kind of opponents. Personally I think that after he finishes with Cena he should move to the next guy, the 2nd biggest name in the company and that would be either Punk, or Orton depending on whether they think that Punk is too small to face Brock or not...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It makes sense, go after the biggest guy on Raw then the biggest guy on SD. If he goes sttraight onto Punk that means Lesnar is in the title picture when realistically they wont want that yet. They will look to keep the belt on Sheamus for a while so wouldnt have those two against each other so it just all adds up to these two

Reactions: -Extra-

·
Registered
213 Posts
And that may have to be the next guy too. I'm a CM Punk fan, but he is just too small for a guy like that. Although I could be wrong. What is the Height and Weight differences between these three? That question alone could be the deciding factor.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

What do you guys think? Honestly, Orton's skills are above Brock at this point, but Lesnar is still a lot bigger than Orton is, so if anything, I think Brock would be booked to run right through him like Henry did to Orton.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah you are right and it may well be an idea going in heads of wwe creatives too.You see i think Punk is on rise of becoming megaface with feuding with lesnar he could get Cena treatment and also we doesn't need WWE to rush him in title picture.So there's third biggest face of company orton who's id eal guy for this situation 1.he isn't in title picture that helps 2.he's truly over peak of his career 3.it looks gonna turn heel real soon so if he gets Cena treatment it doesn't matter much

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
And that may have to be the next guy too. I'm a CM Punk fan, but he is just too small for a guy like that. Although I could be wrong. What is the Height and Weight differences between these three? That question alone could be the deciding factor.
Like 1-2 inches and about 45-65lbs?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Honestly, I haven't watched much smackdown lately, and I'm happy we have gotten a minimal amount of orton on raw. I've kind of forgotten about him, and found myself enjoying the product more, so I personally don't care to see him in high profile feuds.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I'd enjoy it, would be very interesting and the matches would be great. For someone who was the 2nd biggest face in the WWE (I think Punk has surpassed him now, but only just) Orton doesn't seem to get the big names to feud with like Cena does.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Lesnar/Orton is going to happen at some point, Orton is one of the few believable guys to put against Brock with size and character. Should be interesting and the match will be great. If HHH is not coming back for Brock/HHH at Summerslam, then it's going to be against Orton 100%.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
What I want to see is a match between Lesnar and Bryan could come close or even top the classics lesnar had with angle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts