Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's face it: this guy wasn't the best GM in WWE history. And a lot of people hated him. Still, he was an effective heel and knew how to get a heated response from the audience. Simply put, am I the only person who's gonna miss having Johnny Ace for a GM?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I just don't understand why he was even made GM in the first place. I guess it was decent filler, but still SUPER CENA WINS AND SAVES WWE AGAIN!...-___-

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Laurinaitis character was good, everything he did, sucked. Not sucked in the whole "he's a heel,so I didn't like the bad guy stuff", but more like the "I don't wanna see Cena win handicap matches, or constantly facing Otunga,Tensai and any other random person"

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
How do people think he's actually gone? He'll be back next week. Jesus, this is the WWE, a firing stipulation holds no weight.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
He was very entertaining at times and, like Cole, he was excellent at getting heat for himself. Ultimately that doesn't really benefit the product at all though. I liked him as a character but I'm glad he's gone for the impact it should have on the rest of the product.

·
Banned
766 Posts
Jesus, whatever they do, bring him back.
He practically made raw better all by himself

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
He'll be back soon. His character draws so much heat and is a big essential to them to drop him. He's one of the best things about Raw and sometimes SD!.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Laurinaitis can go fuck himself. He was fine in small doses but it got to the point where he was completely overpowering the rest of the characters by his excessive, unnecessary amounts of tv time, and he's NOT good in big doses. Not in the slightest.

That said, where's he going? LOL. No firing that happens on television ever sticks.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
He'll be back next week, no-selling the devastating beating that Cena gave him :D

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
I'll miss him for sure. No doubt at all. Fantastic heel, he was so bad on the mic, that he was brilliant, if that makes sense.

Not to worry at all though, he'll be back in no time if I know the WWE.

·
Registered
679 Posts
He better NEVER leave.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
He made me change the channel, is that what an effective heel does? Make people not watch because he's so slow and boring and repetitive?

He was awful.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Keep him off TV for at least a month and give the guy some mic training or something. How can he still forget lines and stumble after 8 months!?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts