Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at it.. he went for the easy insults(zack ryder again when he didn't even speak or motion to cody), had NO punchlines ("yeah layla, you're too busy trying to kiss everyone on nxt..." drops it)

yeah, alex riley? the miz is awesome, you're awful -- -- okay? hilarious, very clever?

mcguilicutty -- you want to be mr. perfect so badly you can taste it. yeah, yeah, oh yeah! --- really? this is it?

come on guys. he didn't cut anything even close to a good promo. he had the attitude, but he didn't say anything impressive. he couldn't think on his feet.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
The thing McMahon was looking for back in '02, Cody damn well showed it.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!
not sure if serious...

any way no your not the only one it was terrible he sounded confused , but do we really need yet another cody rhodes thread [which is in the wrong section by the way]

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I liked it. Do we need another Cody thread right now? Give me an Ezekiel Jackson update thread or give me death!

Not really. Just enough with all this talk about a single promo.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
no..well, i didn't think it was awful...but i was more interested in what husky wanted to say...he did show emotion though..which is nice because usually he has that same dull, goofy look on his face. he started off well, but he seemed to stumble when he got to hennig and kaval. it wasn't awful, but i didn't think it was that impressive either. and, the layla line was very lame.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no..well, i didn't think it was awful...but i was more interested in what husky wanted to say...he did show emotion though..which is nice because usually he has that same dull, goofy look on his face. he started off well, but he seemed to stumble when he got to hennig and kaval. it wasn't awful, but i didn't think it was that impressive either. and, the layla line was very lame.
he showed charisma, but no wit.

·
Registered
691 Posts
He was having a spoilt, bitchy fit. I don't really think he was supposed to show a huge amount of wit, because generally when you explode with anger you don't think straight.

Anyways, I thought it was awesome.

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,629 Posts
i thought his youre a real pro line to layla was brilliant :L
the miz is awesome bit let it down a bit...i realise heels dont usually go for each other but that seemed weak

1 - 16 of 16 Posts