Wrestling Forum banner

Do you like the Authority opening up the show?

• I like them opening up the show.

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • I hate them opening up the show.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
I usually find Triple H and Stephenie's promos to be entertaining.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
In my opinion the whole Authority is are so dull and boring they make Right To Censor look like the New World Order by comparison.

There is absolutely no entertainment value whatsoever with the group and I wish to god that they would of killed it off 4 months ago instead of dragging it out even further.

So to answer your question OP do I like them opening up the show? No in fact I'd rather have a colonoscopy then sit though any of there promos at this point but then again I don't watch the product anymore and the whole Authority angle is one of the main reasons why.

·
The EST of NXT
28,695 Posts
Yea maybe they shouldn't open EVERY show, but I still like the promos... Still anticipation is key.
Yes, Triple H delivers great promos, but 20 minutes of the same type of condescending tongue-in-cheek humor every week gets tiring, and I say this as a fan of his. I started to resent CM Punk in 2012 for cutting the same 20 minute promos for months about being the best in the world and getting mad because no one gives a fuck. Triple H is starting to reach the same levels of annoyance with his Best for business, $9.99, obligatory IWC joke, and hyping up a main event that no one gives a shit about.

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
I am also a fan of Triple H and his nose, but he can't be opening every show. It's ridiculous.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,395 Posts
I love The Authority. Triple H and Steph are hilarious. Randall says some funny shit too.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Rather listen to HHH and Stephanie, instead of Cena cracking jokes or pretending to be real serious and saying he wont beat Lesnar, he will beat lesnar's ass.

·
Banned
2,882 Posts
I love it. It's the one thing I look forward to each week. Then I'll fast forward through the rest of the show. I usually watch the promo segments and the final 2 mins of matches i give a crap about each week. Makes my life easier

21 - 31 of 31 Posts