Wrestling Forum banner

thoughts on sandow

• he is more entertaining now as a jobber than he ever has been.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • fuk u dami0n sanddoow is awsum

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • i want steph to sit on my face

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • still can't believe emma got arrested for stealing a phone case LOLOL

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
He impressed me when he did that segment at the Comic Con. This was the moment where I said "this is a guy with charisma, mic skills and entertainment value" but WWE blew it in the end.

I get that people here hate his gimmick but it's such a shame to ruin a guy with such a talent

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
how is it slander, everything i said is true. :duck

show me one 4 star/5 star damian match or go shave your pubes and fuck off.

:hunter

Lol troll it's something called youtube I'm sorry the computer you use in your mothers basement isn't fully functional right now try again later bruh

·
The Grey
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Lol troll it's called youtube I'm sorry the computer you use in your mothers basement isn't fully functional right now try again later bruh
im not wasting my time asshole, if you like sandow you should be able to prove me wrong.

·
Rare '14er
3,985 Posts
He is the most entertaining jobber and that's waht mastters. Be patient for his push, and if people are patient on Sandow's burial, he might get a push.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Your avi pretty much disqualifies you from criticising match quality - Steiner has many great attributes, but his matches aren't amongst them.

Sandow is what he is, an excellent mic/character worker who is decent, not great, but decent in the ring, who in another era, would likely get 1 or 2 WHC reigns.

His current gimmick is some of the most genuinely hilarious stuff I've seen in WWE - and ultimately, thats why I watch, to be entertained. I, and many others like Sandow because he is entertaining as fuck

·
The Grey
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Your avi pretty much disqualifies you from criticising match quality - Steiner has many great attributes, but his matches aren't amongst them.

Sandow is what he is, an excellent mic/character worker who is decent, not great, but decent in the ring, who in another era, would likely get 1 or 2 WHC reigns.

His current gimmick is some of the most genuinely hilarious stuff I've seen in WWE - and ultimately, thats why I watch, to be entertained. I, and many others like Sandow because he is entertaining as fuck
the highlighted sentence pretty much disqualifies you from ever speaking on this forum again.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts