Wrestling Forum banner

thoughts on sandow

• he is more entertaining now as a jobber than he ever has been.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • fuk u dami0n sanddoow is awsum

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • i want steph to sit on my face

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • still can't believe emma got arrested for stealing a phone case LOLOL

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Grey
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SERIOUSLY.

he was never anything special, his genius gimmick was ridiculous as well since, i don't know, if he was a genius why the fuck would he be a pro wrestler :drake1

he isn't anything special in the ring either, and isn't really marketable as the face of the company, hulk hogan, the rock, stone cold, john cena.... damian sandow?!?! wtf his fans have this weird view of him that he somehow deserves to be a main eventer... can you please show me one single match that would sway me over to your side?

please? just 1 single match.

have fun looking because there isn't one.

im just countin the days until he gets released.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
if he was a genius why the fuck would he be a pro wrestler :drake1
I like Sandow, but this made me laugh so hard.

I never thought the character was WWE Champion material. Just in this era, that kind of character just won't be headlining big Pay Per Views. WHC, sure.

That being said, I love what he's doing now. It's a slap in the face, but I've spent enough time over the past 6 years groaning over Ziggler's shitty booking. Gotta enjoy Sandow while he's killing it with these silly gimmicks.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The only enjoyment comes from reading threads about how he is so great and should be pushed.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I don't get why everyone keeps calling this a "burial".

A "burial" isn't about shining a spotlight on a talent and giving him a chance to entertain people.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
You've clearly already made up your mind so any effort on mine or anyone else's part to prove you're in the wrong will be a waste of time.

Here's a tip. If you want people to take your opinion with any merit in the future, try not acting like a self-righteous tool.

·
The Grey
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You've clearly already made up your mind so any effort on mine or anyone else's part to prove you're in the wrong will be a waste of time.

Here's a tip. If you want people to take your opinion with any merit in the future, try not acting like a self-righteous tool.
no seriously, if someone can show me an amazing match of his, like 4 star/5 star quality, i would be very thankful because there seems to be nothing memorable of his since his debut other than this burial.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
I've always thought Sandow was god awful and have hated him since the first second he was on screen, so no I am quite enjoying the fact that he is getting buried and hopefully will be off tv for good soon.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
no seriously, if someone can show me an amazing match of his, like 4 star/5 star quality, i would be very thankful because there seems to be nothing memorable of his since his debut other than this burial.
His best match ironically was his cash in against Cena. Outside of that most of his matches were pretty unremarkable, though him and Cody were a very good tag team.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

just to play devils advocate, but a remember a mod saying if you put polls up you have to state your opinion a few months ago i maybe wrong, but just saying

1 - 20 of 33 Posts