Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

on the right side. there suppose to have a box.... what happen?

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they could take out the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:" :(

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BabyBoy said:
Forum Jump is gay. Just browse the forums like normal.
No, Clicking Back is gay. i hate it. :no:

N

·
0 Posts
You WILL browse the forums like normal. The amount of HTML used for Forum Jump is a waste. You can access all forums from the index page through sub forums, anyway.

·
Banned
731 Posts
^^i agrea.
get rid of something worse.

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
It is a pain in the ass when you are reading 7 pages of posts in the Raw forum and then have to back all the way to the index page to go to the Smackdown forum or whatever. You want to speed things up but it takes a HELL of a lot more time to back out of 7-8 pages than it does to jump directly to another forum,

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Or you could click the down arrow on the back button and go back ten pages at a time. What are you reading 7 pages of old Raw news for anyway?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Or you could just click the logo on the top of the page......

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never really do that nor going back. but i guess i have to do it. :(

·
Banned
1,972 Posts