Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On forums, I have a habit of viewing a poster's avatar instead of their username, so I don't know anyone here by name besides Dib.

Just wondering if anyone else does this?

EDIT: I don't know Dib anymore now, sneaky bastard.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I don't even look, I usually scroll down posts quickly without looking at the avatar or name. If I see a post that interests me I will stop and see who posted it.

·
Premium Member
17,552 Posts
Froot

Daiko

McQueen

swagger_ROCKS

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
I look at the avatars and that is how I think the user looks like.

Shocks the hell out of me whenever I discover the user is not the same sex as their avy. :shocked:
Still having trouble wrapping my head around Seabs being a dude. I mean, I know that is Frankie in the avy, but still I have to put some effort in remembering it more than I probably should.

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
I look at the avatars and that is how I think the user looks like.

Shocks the hell out of me whenever I discover the user is not the same sex as their avy. :shocked:
Still having trouble wrapping my head around Seabs being a dude. I mean, I know that is Frankie in the avy, but still I have to put some effort in remembering it more than I probably should.
You mean to tell me everytime I had a Emma Stone avi you thought I was a chick?

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
You mean to tell me everytime I had a Emma Stone avi you thought I was a chick?
I actually believed you were Emma Stone. Right now I think you are RDJ. I still would get in your bed either way.

Please don't ruin the illusion for me. :eek:

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
I don't necessarily identify a poster with their avatar, but sometimes I assume they look like the person in their avatar irl.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts