Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BOOTS TO ASSES
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HHH has done a great job and all but Vince is the Godfather of wrestling and I can't wait for him to return and fight for his company back (Kayfabe of course). There's no better boss than Vince.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Vince is old. He needs to be chilling in a foreign country or something. As much as I want Vince back, the WWE can't always depend on him to make things interesting. Suppose, he was in the current storyline and God forbid something serious happens to him and he drops dead? It'll fuck everything up. Now is the time to transition to HHH as the new on screen figure head so more people can warm up to him and think of him as the COO instead of HHH the wrestler. I really do want Vince to come back because we know he'll bring it, but I think they should start the transition.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Doesn't matter what WWE does, people won't seem to like it? How are people not liking this storyline right now? I can't remember last time the future of a show was talked about this much since the invasion.

I don't know if it's ever gonna be possible for WWE to add that boss feel to HHH though. Every time you hear Mr.McMahon is gonna be there, or you hear his music, you know something big is gonna happen, when you hear HHHs music, it just seems no diff from Cena,Orton ect. entering.

It will be fun to see the control of the company type of storyline if it does happen. They did something like that 11 years ago, but now this will connect with the fans more because most people know already that HHH-Steph are married in real life(compared to 2000 when they barely knew each other) and they will end up taking over WWE in the future, so this storyline is almost setting up for a real life situation in the future.

It's also a good preview right now to see what WWE feels like without Mr.McMahon around as the boss.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Vince walks out as Punk is doing a promo about Ice Cream.

Punk - "HELLLOOO VINNNNNCCEE KENNEDY McMAHON"

Vince - "YOURRR....FIIIIRRRRRRREDDD"

WWE is saved. :D
fixed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts