Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I had some time today to watch Raw for the first time in two-three weeks, and I ended up skipping damn near all of the show. The only thing worth watching is the Authority storyline, those segments are gold. Everything else........

Thoughts

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I skip some stuff, but I give most of it a chance because how will you know what's good unless you give it a chance.

I'm a huge attitude era mark and there is plenty of stuff outside the main storylines that is skip worthy then as well, but back then there wa no DvR so that wasn't an option.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
I don't watch RAW live at all. Just check out whatever is worth checking online.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
So you only watch ~ 7 mins of RAW? Why bother?

·
Registered
78 Posts
On average it takes me about an hour to watch each raw. I skip about 50% of the content each week. Maybe a little bit more for Smackdown.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I don't really watch it live, cause I watch another show at 8pm,but I record Raw and start watching from around 8:30pm, so I can just skip commercials and real boring matches(like a divas match or los matadores vs 3mb part 6)

·
Super Moderator
25,979 Posts
I skipped the filler matches like Fandango-Santino and Los Matadores-3MB because MNF and baseball was on. Seems like WWE likes to go in "fuck it" mode this time of year.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If I skipped 95% of a show I wouldn't watch it.
The thing is I want to watch, it's just that most of the show is skippable.

Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
#Born2Rap
5,831 Posts
I only really watch from about 10:30 to the end, if I don't like what the main event is or if it bores me I just switch channels.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Man I wish, I wish I could watch the full 3 hour everyweek but for god sakes the fillers, non storyline matches and the divas match occupy like 50% of the show. There's no way to go through all that crap. I watch the opening and the main event. The rest I just leave the tv on and focus reading the wwe Twitter parody account making fun of the show as it goes.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I skip the bulk of each match, they are just too long, stop with the long matches, if it's not a PPV I don't want to see a match longer than 6 minutes.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts