Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fiend changes people. Daniel Bryan showed a vicious streak and intensity in his facial expressions. He punished Heath Slater a bit too much. The fans were not really behind him for doing it. Daniel Bryan vs Braun Strowman - Intercontinental title at Wrestlemania.

·
Premium Member
16,573 Posts
Without watching SmackDown that post, without the context, made no sense. :ROFLMAO:

I think WWE will be inconsistent with how the Fiend affects people, like all their content. The Fiend will affect some people, not others, some later on, some in different ways - whatever WWE needs at the time. Bryan already was "affected", but maybe it will continue.

I'd be fine with that match and angle.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Alot of people have picked up on it, in a thread I made a few days ago I was asking the question did they steal that "changing" part of his gimmick from Matt Hardys lake or reincarnation

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
“Am I the only one that picked up on this?” Asks the guy making the same thread we’ve seen 100 times already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,487 Posts
The Fiend is actually Bray Wyatt who was actually Husky Harris. Am I the only one that picked up on that?

·
it's a tarp!
4,437 Posts
If it's The Fiend vs John Cena at Mania, and The Fiend manages to turn John heel.

The next Smackdown after Mania will be all hailing The Fiend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts