Wrestling Forum banner

Am I the only one that just wants WM to be over already?

629 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Arya Dark
The whole ~Wrestlemania Season~ thing is great, but the overall build up to it just seems dull to me right now. There a couple of really good feuds, but this WM just doesn't seem special right now.

Not to mention, it's just so repetitive and dull. I really want the new WWE year to start so we can get some fresh faces in the form of FCW call-ups and big debuts (Sin Cara and Kong) and other, different people getting pushes. And a big roster shake up, of course.

Is it just me?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,145 Posts
The whole ~Wrestlemania Season~ thing is great, but the overall build up to it just seems dull to me right now. There a couple of really good feuds, but this WM just doesn't seem special right now.

Not to mention, it's just so repetitive and dull. I really want the new WWE year to start so we can get some fresh faces in the form of FCW call-ups and big debuts (Sin Cara and Kong) and other, different people getting pushes. And a big roster shake up, of course.

Is it just me?
no. we only want to see john cena and the other top wwe superstars.wrestlemania is great this year. we got celebs, we got big name matches with the likes of big show the undertaker and HHH. what more could we ask for?

I sort of agree (and disagree) with both of you. This RTWM hasn't been the best, and I am looking forward to a post WM shakeup. There's still plenty to be excited about at this year's Wrestlemania, however, so I'm not "hoping to just get it over with".

· Registered
3,509 Posts
yes it is only you, because WM is looking great this year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.