Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or did I post a thread here called "could someone please tell me" in which I asked what made America the best country in the world? Or aren't I supposed to question that?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I moved it to Rants. There's no way a topic like that is going to stay civilised, so it was moved.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Of course it's not going to stay civilized with all the conservatives and religious freaks running around posting shit about things. You'd think they'd learn to stop being such faggots, but they don't, do they?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
well it looks pretty civilised at the moment.

Americans are fine, and I don't mind them being patriotic, except when it gets annoying how there always rubbing it in people's faces how good they think they are and how the are the best, even though they are greedy, violent asses.

Thank you

·
Registered
840 Posts
Well, I'm greedy and violent, but I don't try to hide the fact. I do hate Americans, though.

Then again, I am just a floating orb of hate.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
BabyBoy is always thinking of creative ways to die. I wish he would test some of them on himself though.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Too bad about the hard head. It means you're stupid and you won't die.

Go fuck a whore and get STD and die from it in 6 to 8 weeks.

Thank you.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
First off, you don't die for STDs for a long time. This is the new millineum. Also, haveing a hard head doesn't mean you are stupid, bitch.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
BabyBoy said:
First off, you don't die for STDs for a long time. This is the new millineum. Also, haveing a hard head doesn't mean you are stupid, bitch.
Too bad it takes so long. Can you find a faster way to die please?

Also remember: When you and an "ing" you drop the "e"

haveing?... Learn how to spell.

·
Registered
840 Posts
6-8 weeks is like supercrabs or something. I come up with much better ways to die, but I'm usually too busy fucking my own ass to test them.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Supercrabs? Sounds good to me.

Yum... I like crab

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
SweetChinMusic said:
Too bad it takes so long. Can you find a faster way to die please?

Also remember: When you and an "ing" you drop the "e"

haveing?... Learn how to spell.

Have you ever heard of mistakes? Why don't you learn proper grammar then? A comma is needed after die, and a colon isn't needed after 'remember'. A comma is also needed there.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I like how quickly the three of us have turned this thread into the biggest steaming pile of shit these forums have ever seen.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Uhm, this isn't the worst thread as you claim. If you actually posted or visited W-E more, you would know that there have been worse threads.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts