Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dixie says via twitter that we won't believe who she met today. Could it be Heyman? I doubt that she would give the guy such importance since Russo is still in place. It's probably an even bigger name in my opinion. So who could it be? After there's Jarrett posting somes pictures on twitter. It seems like they are pointing The Rock!

The first one, The Island...can be related to Alcatraz wich is also known as "The Rock" or maybe it's a Samoan Island? The Rock?
The second one, the spotlight...Movies? Hollywood? The Rock?
The third one, the wing, i don't really know about this one...
Then there's the rollercoaster, and the name of this rollercoaster is called Rip Ride and ROCK it.
And finally the fift one is the radio station WHTQ wich is a "classic ROCK" station.

I feel crazy thinking that The Rock could possibly join TNA but damn...when i look at this, it really seems to be him!

You can even go further and thinking this way:

Island: If you
Spotlight: Smell
Wing: What the
Rollercoaster: Rock is
Channel: Cooking

·
Registered
989 Posts
Well it would be great. But I think if you look hard enough at something you can garner whatever information you want from it. Don't blame you for trying though.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Really?! If it even is true that rock is coming to TNA (Which i HIGHLY doubt) then that is quite a swerve and huge surprise from TNA, but they always seem to FAIL at huge surprises.

·
Registered
989 Posts
No need to be so harsh to the guy. It is very frustrating to get all these hints and not be told what is going on. Everyone is doing the same thing about the Raw Gm.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
I'm starting to wonder if people intentionally make stupid threads that makes no sense to the common person. NO, The Rock will never go to TNA. Hell, WWE can't even drag him to RAW atm.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Dixie says via twitter that we won't believe who she met today. Could it be Heyman? I doubt that she would give the guy such importance since Russo is still in place. It's probably an even bigger name in my opinion. So who could it be? After there's Jarrett posting somes pictures on twitter. It seems like they are pointing The Rock!

The first one, The Island...can be related to Alcatraz wich is also known as "The Rock" or maybe it's a Samoan Island? The Rock?
The second one, the spotlight...Movies? Hollywood? The Rock?
The third one, the wing, i don't really know about this one...
Then there's the rollercoaster, and the name of this rollercoaster is called Rip Ride and ROCK it.
And finally the fift one is the radio station WHTQ wich is a "classic ROCK" station.

I feel crazy thinking that The Rock could possibly join TNA but damn...when i look at this, it really seems to be him!

You can even go further and thinking this way:

Island: If you
Spotlight: Smell
Wing: What the
Rollercoaster: Rock is
Channel: Cooking
Awesome try. Your reasoning is just as good as anyone else's that I've read.

But I just find it hard to imagine the Rock would appear in TNA. I'm not even much of a Rock fan, actually, so it wouldn't really do much for me.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Do yourself a favor move away from your keyboard and take a nice long break from wrestling for a while because I think the paranoia of being a wrestling fan is really starting to chat up to you if you catch drift.

Bottom line is there's not a chance in hell that The Rock is coming to TNA NONE whatsoever hell to knowledge Dwayne doesn't even watch wrestling anymore.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
No offense but The Rock is never coming to TNA. Never!
He's not going back to the WWE either.

Honestly at this point I have to ask why does the IWC have such an unhealthy obsession with seeing The Rock wrestle again. :confused:

I'm a fan of his as well but DAMN. :eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Damn the Rock to TNA is such a sensitive topic here. I wouldn't be surprise if she did talk to the Rock since UFC is part of Spike TV. Talking to someone is way different then them actually signing in. I can see it now;
Dixie: Dwayne, Can you come to TNA?
Rock: Call my agent.
Dixie: He didn't say no, I guess I can put it in my twitter that we are now in negotiation with the Rock.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.